Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If gender is a social construst, then so is age.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
If a 50-year-old man can leave his family because he identifies himself as a little girl, so why the hell can't I identify myself as a 14-year-old boy? I still feel young. I like to dress like a 14-year-old sometimes. I think it's about time we started to do away with society's prejudices. No man should be forced to stop in his quest to experience love with a teenage girl. I dare to say that a 12-15 year-old-girl could learn more from a mature man than she could from her parents or school. Ancient civilizations knew this that's why it was common for a 40-year-old to marry a prepubescent girl. But my case is very different. I am a 14-year-old boy trapped in the body of a soon to be 30-year-old man. The impediment I would face when attempting to change my age to 14 is an act of cruelty. Society shouldn't be allowed to hold us down so severely. We must make a stand, boyos. Who's with me?

Be yourself bro.

I always wanted to be a dolphin from my childhood, I still identify myself as a freaking dolphin, but society and biology won't let me be.

my incel status is a social construct and because of that I want to end everything social

If she's 12 then I'm 12

Low IQ, there are objective ways to determine age

Last edited:
A lot of certain circles are trying to use this same ideology to try and get us closer to younger ages
I support this. It honestly makes sense if people are supporting trans kids. Don't see the difference

refugees do it too. I dont see a problem. If you identify as 14,be 14

High IQ posting. Trans shit is more far fetched than transage shit to be honest. At least we were 14 yo boys once, men have never been and will never be women and vice-versa.

Furthermore, what is the real difference between an actual 14 yo and a 30 yo that still has the mentaility of a 14 yo, other than looks?

Last edited:
High IQ posting. Trans shit is more far fetched than transage hit to be honest. At least we were 14 yo once, men have never been and will never be women and vice-versa.
trannymaxxing is real