Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If gender is a social construct, why don't feminists protest about female and male exclusive bathrooms?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Why can't I just pee at the ladies restroom, saying "it's cool, I don't identify as a man."?

It's only a problem when it affects holes.

They actually did, supporting "transgender people" to use whichever bathroom they are comfortable with.
Of course this resulted in lots of female-identifying male perverts entering female bathrooms, so foids tasted their own medicine.

emale-identifying male perverts entering female bathrooms, so foids tasted their own medicine
Even the ones who are just regular men an didn't "transition" in any way?

Most foids who regurgitate that horse shit don't even know what it means. They just see it on they instagram or snapchat and internalize it after hours of being on they phones

Even the ones who are just regular men an didn't "transition" in any way?
I'm not completely sure but I saw some feminists revising their previous position on "free bathroom use based on self-perceived gender identity"

full
We need to be let in women's dressing rooms

Why can't I just pee at the ladies restroom, saying "it's cool, I don't identify as a man."?
It's only a problem when it affects holes.
They actually did, supporting "transgender people" to use whichever bathroom they are comfortable with.
Of course this resulted in lots of female-identifying male perverts entering female bathrooms, so foids tasted their own medicine.
Most foids who regurgitate that horse shit don't even know what it means. They just see it on they instagram or snapchat and internalize it after hours of being on they phones
This. Soon females will have exclusive bathrooms but men won't... oh wait...
full
We need to be let in women's dressing rooms

i just piss or shit in the sink

or in a field like indians