Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if foids use fake up why cant men

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
foids hair is fake, eye lashes fake, lip colour fake, eye brows plucked, push up bra, push up panty, stomack tucked in with tight clothing, face painted.

Men are allowed to also do, fuck foids

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B45_q2iHY2Y

Unfortunately all the characteristics foids like in men can't be changed by fakeup eg- tall height (the most important), white skin, square jaw, abs

i don't know any kind of fakeup that can reallu make my face look attractive or make me taller.

even big shoes make me from 168cm to 172cm whish is not even that big improvement but still nice
i think i will need a ton of makeup and even a jaw and face surgery to make myself look normal

Unfortunately all the characteristics foids like in men can't be changed by fakeup eg- tall height (the most important), white skin, square jaw, abs
okay then just die. You could always just kill yourself?

A man can't wear a hat to hide his hairline without being accused of hiding something

Bc of double standards in society

A man can't wear a hat to hide his hairline without being accused of hiding something
fuck it bra.

Women with an SMV of 2/10 use fake up and become 6/10 then turn around to shame men? I say fuck them, perhaps other men should to. First women should stop using fake up so that we can be equal

fuck it bra.

Women with an SMV of 2/10 use fake up and become 6/10 then turn around to shame men? I say fuck them, perhaps other men should to. First women should stop using fake up so that we can be equal
Can you even use make up to make you look more masculine? Is that a thing?

Can you even use make up to make you look more masculine? Is that a thing?
Dude I don know, you gotta ask your barbers and people at such places.

i don't know any kind of fakeup that can reallu make my face look attractive or make me taller.

even big shoes make me from 168cm to 172cm whish is not even that big improvement but still nice
i think i will need a ton of makeup and even a jaw and face surgery to make myself look normal
you will get it one day, Harem will grant it :feelsaww:

A man is expected to be genetically superior while women are not shamed for frauding.

A man is expected to be genetically superior while women are not shamed for frauding.
fuck rxpectations. Yet some 2/10 SMV foid becomes 6/10 then says she out of your leagues because you are 4/10 .

fuck soycietys expectations

Average foid is fucking hideous without it.

fuck rxpectations. Yet some 2/10 SMV foid becomes 6/10 then says she out of your leagues because you are 4/10 .

fuck soycietys expectations
Aye it's bullshit, the difference between rape & consent is if the guy is attractive to her or not.

If all men were using makeup then only the ones with good bone structure would stand out, kek

At the very bottom of this question is the ultimate conclusion that we live in a woman-centric man-hating society. All else makes sense from that premise.

u would look uncanny and turn broke

Vshaped jaw*

172 is tall asf

why face surgery? Is your whole face got burns?

hot water?
this is the texture of the skin

Screenshot 23

no make up for bone structure