Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If Elliot Roger were still alive, how would things be now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
I've been thinking about this for sometime. Let's say Elliot Roger didn't go on his rampage and is still alive today, how would things be? Would the term "incel" be as mainstream as it is now? If by some chance the term is still mainstream, would this forum even exist? If somehow this forum still existed, would Elliot Roger register and hang with us?

I'm unsure myself of what would happen if he were still alive today, and that's why I'm asking you guys. How would things be now if Elliot Roger was still alive?
Leave your thoughts below, I'm really curious about this.

He would've probably become the leader of the beta uprising with more blackpill literature, he would lead an army of incels to destroy the liberal world we're living in.

All incels wouldn't be guilty by association.

Incel communities would be lesser known, go GS (George sodini) would be used instead of the term go ER

ERing in literal sense (massacred) will remain unchanged.

It will take longer until another 'big' ER comes out, but someone else will eventually take the role of ER. In fact, a number of mass shooters have written books with interesting and long details, not just ER.

he would be an LDARing 27 year old, he'd have roped after having 16k posts on here by now

We'd all be posting on cuckit instead.

he'd just be another anon loser posting here or reddit

Well there's three possibilities

1) he probably would have ascended by now, he wasn't ugly, he had a good jawline, fair skin, nice lips and good taste in fashion. He was an 8-9/10

2) he probably would have found incels.is and complain nonstop about not having a blonde girlfriend

3) go E.R(this is most likely the case since he did go ER)

he'd just be another anon loser posting here or reddit
I doubt he would be on here though. He was a narcissist and wouldn't lower himself to identifying as an incel. In his manefesto he never really seemed that sympathetic or empathetic towards men who also suffered the same fate as him. If anything he would see himself as being different than an incel and more of a unfortunate Chadlite who is ignored by Staceys who want Chad.

He was an 8-9/10
ER certainly was decent looking, certainly mogs a lot of incels.

He was no 8-9 though.

er would hate all of us he did kill his 3 asian incel roomates after all

he probably would have ascended by now, he wasn't ugly, he had a good jawline, fair skin, nice lips and good taste in fashion. He was an 8-9/10
He was short though so I would say he's more of a 6-7/10
I don't think he would hate us but I doubt he would care about us

ER certainly was decent looking, certainly mogs a lot of incels.

He was no 8-9 though.
He probably would've eventually started getting laid and forgetting all about inceldom. He made a much better difference doing what he did than staying alive.

Tbh this is likely.
It was a friendly fire, but ER made up for it with his manifesto which made incels famous and inspired other ERs.

Oh shit he was short? Rip. 6-7 is more accurate now that I know

He would have posted on this forum no doubt.

If alive, he would follow a creative writing course to become a decent writer, to start spreading serious blackpills.

We as incels would have been a religion, with more misogynistic people around us.

He would have posted on this forum no doubt.
Posted. Really ER won't be around long though.

Here are some his posts.

• Shoes won’t help you get white girls. White girls are disgusted by you, silly little Asian.

• Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You’re just butthurt that you were born as an asian piece of shit, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You’ll never be half-white and you’ll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.

• Men shouldn't have to look and act like big, animalistic beasts to get women. The fact that women still prioritize brute strength just shows that their minds haven't fully evolved.

• Women are not drawn to indicators of evolutionary fitness. If they were, they'd be all over me.

• Never insult the style of Elliot Rodger. I’m the most stylish person in the world. Just look at my profile pic. That’s just one of my fabulous outfits. The sweater I’m wearing in the picture is $500 from Neiman Marcus.

• If we can’t solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems... One day incels will realise their true strength and numbers and will overthrow this oppressive feminist system. Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F05%2FScreen-Shot-2014-05-25-at-12.26.48-PM.png

ER would have been looked as a fakecel and would be shunned here. I don't think he would last long.
Damn man was flexing his looks even in incel-like forums.

Posted. Really ER won't be around long though.

Here are some his posts.

• Shoes won’t help you get white girls. White girls are disgusted by you, silly little Asian.

• Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You’re just butthurt that you were born as an asian piece of shit, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You’ll never be half-white and you’ll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.

• Men shouldn't have to look and act like big, animalistic beasts to get women. The fact that women still prioritize brute strength just shows that their minds haven't fully evolved.

• Women are not drawn to indicators of evolutionary fitness. If they were, they'd be all over me.

• Never insult the style of Elliot Rodger. I’m the most stylish person in the world. Just look at my profile pic. That’s just one of my fabulous outfits. The sweater I’m wearing in the picture is $500 from Neiman Marcus.

• If we can’t solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems... One day incels will realise their true strength and numbers and will overthrow this oppressive feminist system. Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F05%2FScreen-Shot-2014-05-25-at-12.26.48-PM.png

ER would have been looked as a fakecel and would be shunned here. I don't think he would last long.
Damn man was flexing his looks even in incel-like forums.
He would have gone ER on us :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm really sad that I'll never meet him tbh. Seems like a cool guy to be friends with.

He would have gone ER on us :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I assume ER, if shunned by incel communities would leave the community and go ascend (possible) or would even become anti-incel after that.
It's better ER did what he did, he redeemed himself in that one.

I assume ER, if shunned by incel communities would leave the community and go ascend (possible) or would even become anti-incel after that.
It's better ER did what he did, he redeemed himself in that one.
He had so much potential though, but at least he died as a hero.

He would’ve been a great poster here. He was very high IQ.

Lacked the common sense to open a door but that was just his autism tbh.

ER was a 5/10 objectively, but because of his short height and effeminate appearance, he was even lower than that in the eyes of foids. Probably a 4/10 realistically

Don't know, but if he survived his rampage, he would had most probably finished like Nikolas Cruz, on solitary confinement and waiting in the thousands listed for death row in California, for the rest of his life.

Otherwise, I think he would had better planned another rampage, weeks, months, years latter.

The incel scare wouldn't have happened.

He would've probably become the leader of the beta uprising with more blackpill literature, he would lead an army of incels to destroy the liberal world we're living in.
I can't see him as a leader tbh.
Poor ricecels...

so many things would be different tbh

He would have been a more edgy version this guy:

Probably just dying alone or settling for an ugly wife then being fucked over into paying alimony and child support once she "no longer has that spark" and she meets a hot guy.

He would probably end up moving to asia at some point.

he would probably post on this forum or move to asia

Wow that's alot of interesting perspectives you guys laid on.

I’d imagine him getting into quite an amusing argument with @knajjd in the ban appeal section after he gets the banhammer for bragging about how magnificent he is.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I’d imagine him getting into quite an amusing argument with @knajjd in the ban appeal section after he gets the banhammer for bragging about how magnificent he is.
The honest truth. ER would be shunned in the community because he flexes his status and looks a lot.

I created r/Truecels (which later became r/incels). I started posting to Sluthate because of ER.

If he went traveling to Thailand or Japan he could fit into becoming a great slayer . It's easy to fantasize about the perfect white Americans you live in California but if a white Asian with a good character would suck his dick he would be able to give up on he's perfect blondes fantasy dream

Ok, upon reading more, you guys laid down alot of interesting perspectives and scenarios. I do agree he probably would've been banned here due to his narcissistic attitude. After which I think he might just drink himself into oblivion, then afterwards he might try again at getting laid. He'll either fail again then go on his rampage or he'll actually ascend, but with a mediocre foid at best. If he ascends with a mediocre foid, there's no telling what will happen afterwards, but if he went on his rampage and died like he did originally, I think things would go the same as it was when he went on his rampage years back. If he survived his rampage however and is jailed away, he might receive lots of fan mail from a bunch of foids like Nikolis Cruz did. Just my thoughts though. Keep dropping your thoughts guys, this is kind of interesting.

I wish the "incel" buzzword didn't exist, draws too much attention. I'd much prefer this be a Wizard forum.

1) he probably would have ascended by now, he wasn't ugly, he had a good jawline, fair skin, nice lips and good taste in fashion. He was an 8-9/10

2) he probably would have found incels.is and complain nonstop about not having a blonde girlfriend

3) go E.R(this is most likely the case since he did go ER)
Tbhtbh

ER was short and had some of those peculiar hapa-mongrel traits. Definitely not 8-9/10.

But he was for sure not ugly. He could have found chink foid, or maybe even a hapa foid. But sadly he had autism, and that´s a death sentence.