Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If curries weren't so weak they could be foot soldiers in ww3 for Russia and China

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
A 1 million man army is nothing for curries. But they would need China to make the weaponry and ammo and supplies and come up with the money. And Russia to supply the resources.

it would be shit grindr

Tbh it's more about strategy, technology and mental capability (all which curries lack). The Japanese are even shorter than the Chinese on average (170-171cm) yet they brutalised the shit out of SEA, China and Korea during WW2.

Ya good point I am thinking curries though could be like cannon fodder. Like when you have smart people who designed trenches and concrete and sand bag fortifications and tunnels. Curries could be workers helping build that. Then curries in the trenches and tunnels trying to hold ground.

Also the military needs like cooks, janitors, truck drivers. Even trenches need janitors to come through.

A 1 million man army is nothing for curries. But they would need China to make the weaponry and ammo and supplies and come up with the money. And Russia to supply the resources.
Makes me wonder why america never gives the jeets their weaponry since jeets are also anti china

Makes me wonder why america never gives the jeets their weaponry since jeets are also anti china
I guess it's the dubious relationship that India has with Russia as well.

Curries should be used as cannon fodder in human wave tactics.