Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If chico was born in generation z he would be considered a normie

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
IMG_0324.jpg

The time that chico became famous and entered into modeling was very beneficial to him since it was around 2008. The reason this matters is because none of the big social media apps had launched yet. Instagram launched in 2010, tinder launched in 2012, and tik tok wouldnt launch until 2016.
The only big social media app that had been launched and established at that point was Facebook, and Chad's wherent really using Facebook to gain a large following, it was only for boomers to talk to eachother.
This played into his favor massively as he wouldnt have to compete with hordes of 10/10 gigachads all over social media.
Now let's compare it to if he was born in gen z, and he was 18 years old in 2020.
These are the men he would be compared to on the daily:
pp,550x550.jpg

Thousands of prettyboys that mogg him in multiple categories, and this is only from tiktok, imagine all the millions of gigachads from the other social medias.
In 2020 chico would have no chance, hed be considered a normie in the eyes of zoomer females and wouldnt even get a second glance

cope, he'd be a Chadlite at least.

He's 6'3. have you forgotten the heightpill?

Naw. Most of those guys are frauding hard and stil not as attractive as him lol. Only pink hair and he looks way worse in other photos.

cope, he'd be a Chadlite at least.

He's 6'3. have you forgotten the heightpill?
Most zoomer men are expected to be tall by default now. Also you dont realize how much taller zoomers are. I'm a 5'10 zoomer and atleast more than half of my peers are taller than me

Most of those guys look gay af

this is cope tbh. also the slight improvements of looks are "heavier" in rarity the higher you go up in the looks levels.

They all look like faggots that use tiktok

I think he masculine mogs all those "pretty boys". Those newage wannabe emo look like faggots

massive cope. he has 10/10 midface and eye area + he is insanely tall.
most of the tiktokers/instagramers have tons of filters

Absolute cope

Naw. Most of those guys are frauding hard and stil not as attractive as him lol. Only pink hair and he looks way worse in other photos.
Most of those guys look gay af
They all look like faggots that use tiktok
I think he masculine mogs all those "pretty boys". Those newage wannabe emo look like faggots
This is the biggest cope I've ever seen from a so called "blackpilled" userbase.
All those "faggots" are fucking prime tight jb virginal 10/10 females 24/7 and getting attention from millions of prime tight jb females
maxresdefault.jpg

Those guys have the look that young females lust after. Every female under 30 would choose any of them over chico

This is the biggest cope I've ever seen from a so called "blackpilled" userbase.
All those "faggots" are fucking prime tight jb virginal 10/10 females 24/7 and getting attention from millions of prime tight jb females
maxresdefault.jpg

Those guys have the look that young females lust after. Every female under 30 would choose any of them over chico

Are you retarded you are telling me that the pink haired faggot would be chosen over Chico?

Are you retarded you are telling me that the pink haired faggot would be chosen over Chico?
10000000% yes
Even if we dont take into account the fact that chico is balding, that guy still has the edge over him since he moggs him in the prettyboy factor.

absolute cope. Chico is still Chad tier

10000000% yes
Even if we dont take into account the fact that chico is balding, that guy still has the edge over him since he moggs him in the prettyboy factor.

This mogs chico? Youre delusional

maxresdefault.jpg

Life is a scam

You’re rewriting history

Facebook was almost exclusively used by college kids in 2008. I remember “friend count” being a big deal, where chads would want 5000+ friends

maxresdefault.jpg

Hell no lol. Maybe under 16.

They could. Lets face it teenage foids would fuck any of those guys in the bottom pic
He said under 30. Not 16.

You’re rewriting history

Facebook was almost exclusively used by college kids in 2008. I remember “friend count” being a big deal, where chads would want 5000+ friends
This. When I was in middle school it was a status symbol like instagram

Coping hard, he would be a chad in any generation

He'd still be above average and hyper mogging me

Chico at 18 mogs every single one of these tiktok tards

Most zoomer men are expected to be tall by default now. Also you dont realize how much taller zoomers are. I'm a 5'10 zoomer and atleast more than half of my peers are taller than me

that's because 5'10" is average so ofc half are going to be taller than you JFL

Mogs me to the farthest regions of the universe mankind will never will get to explore.

They all looks about the same to me. The old school model has just aged a little is all.

Only a handful of foids would prefer tiktok prettyboys over more masculine chads such as Lachowski. Same foids who listen to kpop or watch basic bitch TV shows.

It's always getting worse

JFL at suggesting that any of those skinny manlet gay frauding twinks with rainbow hair are even the same species as prime Chico.

Just read all your replies. Truly the most insanely retarded thread I have ever seen on Reddit, .co and .me combined.

First of all, those closeted TikTok homos only appeal to very young girls. Apart from a very specific niche of women, they'd be next to invisible in a college campus filled with robust jocks. You're delusional if you think that pink tranny hair would still pass as attractive after highschool.

Second of all, not a single one of those twinks mog Chico in his prime. Why are you comparing Oldcel Chico to 18 year olds? In his prime he'd make all of them invisible. He mogs them even without the angle-frauding rainbow hair bullshit. There's a reason why he's a supermodel and the twinks have to make homoerotic poses on TikTok. Not to mention he's 6'4.

I really hope this is a troll thread, OP.

Last edited:
low IQ cope thread.