Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If Canada and USA should be joined so should a lot more countries.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
- All Spanish speaking Latin American countries should be together
- All nigger English speaking Caribbean countries should be together
- Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein should be a part of Germany
- Belgium should be broken up, France takes Wallonia and Netherlands takes Flanders
- San Marino should be a part of Italy, Vatican City as well
- All Arab countries should be one country
- Sub Saharan nigger countries should be one country
- All curry countries should be one country (with Shariah law)
- Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei should be one country
- Koreas should be one country

There are probably others but this what I can think of now.

Germans and Swiss people have different ancestors. That’s why Saint Hitler didn’t make Switzerland a part of Germany

Basically nationality based on race and language would be quite interesting

Germans and Swiss people have different ancestors. That’s why Saint Hitler didn’t make Switzerland a part of Germany
He made plans to invade because the Swiss are also Germans

And the koreas should unify :feelskek:

There aren't enough spics in "Canada".

Yes, all curry countries from Afghanistan to Bangladesh and Nepal to Maldives should be unified.

I am proposing spics form one country, the can call it Spicistan. Idk why they just don’t make one country, they are all Latinos who speak Spanish and are predominantly Catholic. It would be a legit superpower

why would we ever want to merge with canada lol

I am Canadian and would like to be American and this would be an easy way
Abolish the monarchy and give us back our northern lands free from British occupation.

I am Canadian and would like to be American and this would be an easy way
so just go to school here. Canada is way more strict towards US immigrants than the US is to Canadians

I think they will hold a referendum on being a republic soon.
But don't you live in Australia? What if Australia annexed New Zealand (fun fact, New Zealand was part of New South Wales before the other Australian colonies were unified), or why not unify the entire Anglosphere?
I’m wizard, sort of past the age of going to school

SAARC, except Afghanistan
Afghanistan can be made part of Iran/Persia.

But don't you live in Australia? What if Australia annexed New Zealand (fun fact, New Zealand was part of New South Wales before the other Australian colonies were unified), or why not unify the entire Anglosphere?
Yes, there is a provision in the constitution for New Zealand to join Australia. They were invited during federation but refused the offer.

I am dual citizen, Canadian and Australian. Have passports for both

Yes, there is a provision in the constitution for New Zealand to join Australia. They were invited during federation but refused the offer.

I am dual citizen, Canadian and Australian. Have passports for both
canada has to be infinitely better than australia. fuckin big as spiders and shit :shock:

we have plenty, they're not underrepresented - my high school had a spanish class which was very popular

Abolish the monarchy and give us back our northern lands free from British occupation.
I've decided to become a monarchist recently Enigma, actually willing to swear fealty now as a requirement for government work

Yep. Perfect opportunity to invade the Great White North.
bro Liz was the only reason we were peaceful the last half-century, do you really want to fuck with the thralls of a grieving king who's pissed about his ex-wife?

how about you conquer mexico and secure the north-american borders against cartels in china and SA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back