Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If by some miracle you get a hot girlfriend

Would you tell her about your past as an incel and black pill ideology?

• Betabux her and pay for all her dates/needs/wants like a bitch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
imperfectCell

imperfectCell

Greycel
Would you tell her about your past as an incel and black pill ideology + this forum?
Or would you bitch out and keep it a secret.

Try to get sex out of her then break up. Women aren't interested in black pill jargon.

I won't tell her shit, I'll just have sex as much as I can before she finds her superior male

Where's the option of treating her like shit and don't give a damn about her or how she feels ?

Don't say a word about being an incel no matter how nice or down to earth she seems. It will be over the moment you utter it.

I would gradually, tactically, try to blackpill her.

Let's assume that this is the only person that would ever give a shit about you or actually want you.

Where's the option of treating her like shit and don't give a damn about her or how she feels ?

Added.

what even is this? you do realise girls are automatically blackpilled by puberty? "blackpilling" a femoid is like informing a corrupt politician on the flaws of capitalism. they are well aware and are using it to their advantage.

what even is this? you do realise girls are automatically blackpilled by puberty? "blackpilling" a femoid is like informing a corrupt politician on the flaws of capitalism. they are well aware and are using it to their advantage.
Her reaction would show how committed she is.

Disagree. Femoids don’t think much about anything, they just do things that feel good. They’re like chimps. They don’t even realise they’re only attracted to good looking tall men, they think they’re attracted to “personality”.

Disagree. Femoids don’t think much about anything, they just do things that feel good. They’re like chimps. They don’t even realise they’re only attracted to good looking tall men, they think they’re attracted to “personality”.

the "pursunality" thing is only said for two reasons

1: choosing between looksmatched chads or landwhales/subhuman femoids choosing between normans.
2: to cover up their shallow behaviour.