Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a hot, blonde, virgin girl?

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date

Would you?

• Yes.

Votes: 59 83.1%
  • No.

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Pump and dump.

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
Would you ascend with a hot, blonde virgin? Let's say she's 5'7, 130 lbs, in her late teens (or in her 20s if you think that's too young) and never been touched.
View attachment 1173355

Milwaukee Bucks What GIF by NBA

No bro Id rather beat my dick instead

Would you ascend with a hot, blonde virgin? Let's say she's 5'7, 130 lbs, in her late teens (or in her 20s if you think that's too young) and never been touched.
View attachment 1173355
No lol absolutely not! Who in their right mind would ascend with a 10/10 blonde virgin woman? :feelsohgod:
I'd rather ascend with Chad's leftovers - a 4/10 single mother roastie with two black kids...

No lol absolutely not! Who in their right mind would ascend with a 10/10 blonde virgin woman? :feelsohgod:
I'd rather ascend with Chad's leftovers - a 4/10 single mother roastie with two black kids...
A strong, independent woman instead.

Stupid ass question

"Would you get 100 Billion dollars, 200 of the most beautiful women of all races as concubines and a Luxury Mansion, Iron Mans Suit and a Dragon fruit from one piece if you had the chance to????"