Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion if an incel and chad went ER together whatd you think

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
lets say there was a column bind style duo (in minecraft) but one of them was a khhv incel and the other was a chad, the uniting factor being both have severe mental issues that caused them to unite and do this

what would your reaction be, positive, negative, or in between

the uniting factor being both have severe mental issues
Mental illness is an underrated Chad-destroyer, it would be possible tbh, and I would feel compassion for both

so what would you think
Tbh Tim McVeigh Oklahoma (?) 1994, was a Chad who reunited with a kind of incel . Biggest massacre American history

You know how girls overall look better when in group photos with other attractive girls?

The chad in this case will just be lumped together with the incel

was kinda already done. EH was a chadlite but DK was inkwell tier no doubt
thats weird, most hybristophylic bitches get their pussy wet over DK from all ive seen in the column bind community and i was really active in it from 12-14

only met one EH simp that i can recall

also didnt DK go to prom?

It already happened with Dylan and Eric. I’ll leave it up to you to figure out who was the chad and who was the incel. Both were faggots though either way.

Video How Columbine Killers Dylan Klebold, Eric Harris Were Different: Part  2 - ABC News

DK's ghost is probably posting here rn
DK went to prom though so clearly not incel

It already happened with Dylan and Eric. I’ll leave it up to you to figure out who was the chad and who was the incel. Both were faggots though either way.
Harris was the based one
went to prom though so clearly not incel
Harris was bow legged pectus Excavatum manlet , he was the incel one

Harris has the based one

Harris was bow legged pectus Excavatum manlet , he was the incel one
agreed w both of these

EH was an actual based misanthrope and social darwinist, p sure DK was just a psycho edgelord or something