Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If all rice and curry countries would fight (rice curry war) who would win?

I would profit from war, you know, all those guns, supplies, mmmmm now that is some sweet sweet money

My previous opinion on a similar matchup... :society:

China, Japan, and South Korea + the other nations with them would destroy them. :smonk:

Most Arab nations are retarded when it comes to military matters, look at Israel's wars. :feelsclown:

Turkey, Pakistan and Iran would pose a threat but would ultimately fall to their East Asian masters. :feelsaww:

China, Japan, and South Korea + SEA would easily overpower and stampede over India and Pakistan, and the rest of the curry countries are pretty much neutered dogs as far as military power goes; I'm assuming you are taking nuclear weapons out of the equation, as the consequences of that would pretty much be total eradication of all the rice-munchers and curry-slurpers of the world. :feelsjuice:

Keep coping buddy boyo.

It wouldn't even be close.

China, Japan, and Vietnam has actually fought the American military and did pretty well considering the overwhelming material advantage of America.

Curries only have homemade one shot reload pistols