Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If all goes to plan; August 24th is my last day alive

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Unironically seek therapy and rehab. Not from a foid of course but a professional having experience with suicidal addicts with mental disorders.
Your problems seem to be all mental

I wish I had guts to do it nGL

No Heaven but there is a Hell

Tried it before. pm me for exclusive pics. Needed many stitches, every cut to my neck was deep.
dont end it.if there is a hell it will be so much worse than your life as an incel
Luke 13:28
In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but yourselves being thrown out.

Last seen Today at 3:37 AM

I am glad that it seems that at least the original plan didn't come to the realization.

Last seen Today at 3:37 AM

I am glad that it seems that at least the original plan didn't come to the realization.
God damnit. Not mad he didn’t do it but if you set a date you set a date.

Stay with us OP we need you :cryfeels:

It is over

7MEH.gif

untitled-2-a91d.gif

is this nigga dead

Vomit inducing.

Used to smoke meth, yes. Beating off for 12 hours straight destroys your soul. The drug never helped me but I was on & off for 5 years

Are you gymmaxxed?

Is OP still alive?

Brutal shit, man.

It's better you don't rope, but if you do, RIP and see you in Incelhallah.

This genuinely made me sad. I hope he didn't rope.
If he did I hope he is in heaven, call it cope but whatever. If you believe in hell then you believe in heaven too

Last edited:
Did OP go through with it?

Call me a pussy or whatever but I have two younger siblings & a mother who would probably be scarred for life knowing I was dead. She already saw me overdose, puke all over myself & piss myself during an attempt. Not to mention my neck covered in stitches. I may be a schizoid ethnic in terrible pain with no hope for love but I just can't do it to them.

Anybody else with arbitrary suicide dates, hold them back indefinitely. Don't hurt people like this who care about you. And if you think nobody does, I care.

lol says hes online now. Can these faggots just start killing themselves already Im so tired of nothing happening. Its just a clear attention grabbing post in order for people to respond "no dont do it" and then they feel better about themselves. New forum rule is that anyone who sets a date to kill themselves on the date and makes it a big deal and then the date passes and their still here should be PERMA BANNED.
@Italiancel choke on a fat cock u pussy nigger just kys instead of setting a date and making a big deal about it expecting our sympathy.

lol says hes online now. Can these faggots just start killing themselves already Im so tired of nothing happening. Its just a clear attention grabbing post in order for people to respond "no dont do it" and then they feel better about themselves. New forum rule is that anyone who sets a date to kill themselves on the date and makes it a big deal and then the date passes and their still here should be PERMA BANNED.
@Italiancel choke on a fat cock u pussy nigger just kys instead of setting a date and making a big deal about it expecting our sympathy.

Attention? Who the fuck wants attention from a goddammit incel forum where people are sociopathic? I NEVER expected sympathy. If your life is nightmare difficulty I'm nightterror-coma difficulty. You people talk about mass shootings, acid attacks, rape so casually. I may be an ugly ethnic but at least I'm not a psycho.

My pain supersedes yours, no argument.

Attention? Who the fuck wants attention from a goddammit incel forum where people are sociopathic? I NEVER expected sympathy. If your life is nightmare difficulty I'm nightterror-coma difficulty. You people talk about mass shootings, acid attacks, rape so casually. I may be an ugly ethnic but at least I'm not a psycho.

lol imagine openly insulting a forum while also posting on it as a source of mental alleviation. Nice double-standard thinking your are more virtuous than anyone else here. "My pain supersedes yours, no argument. " You have no basis for this and this comes off as higly narcissistic thinking. You are no better than anyone posting here. In fact you are more of a pussy than most people here because you openly set a date to die and then backed out. Fuck your mom and younger siblings if you actually wanted to kill yourself and didn't want attention that would have been your first thought.

Still online pussy

God damn, sure you're not an IT woman wanting the virgins to rope?

God damn, sure you're not an IT woman wanting the virgins to rope?
Dont want him to rope, just hate the date setting aspect that so many people use.

I dont even have a problem with suicidal posts at all just the fact that the date makes it so specific and then it passes and they act like we forgot.

Damn, now I'm not sure if you're IT larp.
Dont want him to rope, just hate the date setting aspect that so many people use.

I dont even have a problem with suicidal posts at all just the fact that the date makes it so specific and then it passes and they act like we forgot.
Yeah the date thing is stupid, like a year yeah but an exact date is too subject to change.

I'm not even sure who's real here anymore & who's a larp, fuck.

Last seen Today at 2:55 PM

Call me a pussy or whatever but I have two younger siblings & a mother who would probably be scarred for life knowing I was dead. She already saw me overdose, puke all over myself & piss myself during an attempt. Not to mention my neck covered in stitches. I may be a schizoid ethnic in terrible pain with no hope for love but I just can't do it to them.

Anybody else with arbitrary suicide dates, hold them back indefinitely. Don't hurt people like this who care about you. And if you think nobody does, I care.
Thanks for not doing it man.

seems you chose to live

lol imagine openly insulting a forum while also posting on it as a source of mental alleviation. Nice double-standard thinking your are more virtuous than anyone else here. "My pain supersedes yours, no argument. " You have no basis for this and this comes off as higly narcissistic thinking. You are no better than anyone posting here. In fact you are more of a pussy than most people here because you openly set a date to die and then backed out. Fuck your mom and younger siblings if you actually wanted to kill yourself and didn't want attention that would have been your first thought.
Jesus man he backed out so what? Most do, he's not a pussy for it. He already tried before.

I don't care all that much about sex. I just wanted through my whole life to be loved. I am.an ethnic with borderline personality disorder; schizophrenia AND autism.

Sexual abuse, parental neglect; bullying, many NDE's. Im not going to list reasons why. But my birthday is the day I rope

You said sexual abuse, but was it molestation or rape? (penetration), makes a huge difference in my book, if its molestation I could get over it very easily, the other one, not at all

Fuck OP he was by far the most extreme JBB theorist racist on this site. Hope his "plan" worked. Good riddance.

I don't give a shit about any hate I get for saying this. Keep crying for me.

:feelskek::feelskek: whatever.
lmao

You do what you need to do man. No one can put themselves in your situation and you know best how to handle it.

lol says hes online now. Can these faggots just start killing themselves already Im so tired of nothing happening. Its just a clear attention grabbing post in order for people to respond "no dont do it" and then they feel better about themselves

@SergeantIncel Can you start banning people for these kinds of threads, I agree wholeheartedly with @zekr, this shit is starting to get annoying, it is literally just trolling and in a way sadistic, nobody needs to know you are going to kill yourself, it is not something that can even be verified so there is literally no point to the post. Its just attention whoring and larping, and I guarantee you if you started banning people for doing this, LIKE MAGIC it would stop and OUT OF NOWHERE nobody on this site would want to kill themselves anymore

People keep doing it because its a quick attention grabber with no consequences

Its like the incel version of Instagram whore cleavage shots

You do what you need to do man. No one can put themselves in your situation and you know best how to handle it.

Dude don't fall for this nonsense, we can't even confirm anything he has said, I can literally tell you right now I was abused by my uncle and you can't verify shit, this guy is a troll, and if I had just randomly made a well written "venting" thread everyone would just believe me

Tried it before. pm me for exclusive pics. Needed many stitches, every cut to my neck was deep.

Take this for example, anyone can just google some images of a mans neck needing stitches from knife wounds, or get something from some gore site, also who the hell cuts their neck deep and doesn't bleed to death, that wasn't a deep cut then (or is he saying he left the knife in and then was taken to the hospital, my how convenient, what an annoying fucking son he is, failing at everything even to kill himself, forever tormenting his family with his "attempts")

Sorry, I don't buy it

Last edited:
Dude don't fall for this nonsense, we can't even confirm anything he has said, I can literally tell you right now I was abused by my uncle and you can't verify shit, this guy is a troll, and if I had just randomly made a well written "venting" thread everyone would just believe me

You may not like this but I only added that part because I saw a lot of people piling on him and felt bad. It's hard to tell how is and who isn't a troll online tbh especially when people are desperate and on the edge.
And if someone is trolling to me I don't see the harm in taking them at face value if it's something like suicide. If they do it repeatedly yeah it would be strange and get old but even then I understand it's a pretty serious subject.

Take this for example, anyone can just google some images of a mans neck needing stitches from knife wounds, or get something from some gore site, also who the hell cuts their neck deep and doesn't bleed to death, that wasn't a deep cut then (or is he saying he left the knife in and then was taken to the hospital, my how convenient, what an annoying fucking son he is, failing at everything even to kill himself, forever tormenting his family with his "attempts")

Sorry, I don't but it
Idk sometimes people don't think rationally when they are in these kinds of situations. I extend my benefit of the doubt to such males but nothing more. FWIW I found his posts about wanting to kill himself to be more genuine than JohnWickCel's but that might just be because of the age and maturity difference between the two.

Last edited:
Don't quit go ER and than quit..

JFL at another failed rope

JFL at another failed rope

You mean a successful attention whoring attempt

People who usually kill themselves, kill themselves and leave a message and then everyone finds out after, all this "announcing your death" is just attention whore shit, and they never go through with it (even if they never post again)

A lot of these guys who announce suicides and never come back are likely guys that ascended but didn't want to do the fakecel walk of shame so they come up with this shit so they can be "remembered well"

You may not like this but I only added that part because I saw a lot of people piling on him and felt bad. It's hard to tell how is and who isn't a troll online tbh especially when people are desperate and on the edge.
And if someone is trolling to me I don't see the harm in taking them at face value if it's something like suicide. If they do it repeatedly yeah it would be strange and get old but even then I understand it's a pretty serious subject.

Idk sometimes people don't think rationally when they are in these kinds of situations. I extend my benefit of the doubt to such males but nothing more. FWIW I found his posts about wanting to kill himself to be more genuine than JohnWickCel's but that might just be because of the age and maturity difference between the two.
You're a good person brocel, this place needs more people like you.