Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if aliens invaded earth, would you betray humanity and join their side?

choose one

• yes i would join them, fuck humanity

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • would be neutral and ignore it

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I WOULD FIGHT FOR HUMANITY TO DEATH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i would join them just to betray them later

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none of them (explain)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

the aliens look like this, the aliens ofered you special chance of not being murdered by them, if you fight on their side.

Any day all day.

Aliens have already been here, they are quieter than the movies show. They are only scientists. Invasion is bullshit for what a civilization would need? planets like Earth are abundant in numerical scale. But in the case of the question I really do not know, I wanted to see their proposal.

Bro let me get my house and drugs and I'll be happy like fuck off alien just destroy the government or whatever and let me LDAR in peace.

The alienpill alienated me.

I would say so.

Rope myself if they show up tbqh, maybe go ER on some folks I hate.

Hell yeas. I would join them to fight against human race.

Only if I get to fuck the female aliens.

Aliens have already been here, they are quieter than the movies show. They are only scientists. Invasion is bullshit for what a civilization would need? planets like Earth are abundant in numerical scale. But in the case of the question I really do not know, I wanted to see their proposal.
just to shown that they mog us
never begun for humancels