Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity If a women says she was raped why should I believe her ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
Say some women says she was raped and I was a police officer, she is crying saying she was raped and she looks pretty convincing, but she doesn't have any physical proof. She didn't use a rape kit, she washed herself and her clothes so thoroughly that all physical evidence is gone.

In that case why should I believe her ? Why should I ruin some poor man's life just because she looks pretty convincing ?
tbh Foids are masters at lying and manipulating our emotions so it is very real that she is just that good at lying. If she doesn't have physical tangible proof that she was raped I will never believe her.

Last edited:
Ask her to show you her vagene for further inspection. If she refuses, she was probably not rape ngl.

:soy:
Brocel you have to stop ITmaxxing.

you shouldnt. 99% of what foids say is attention seeking bs and should just be discarded

Just don’t believe her I guess? Foids are attention seeking. Somebody here already said this, but I feel like I need to say this too.

Without hard proof why should a man be sentenced just because a foid said that he did it. They're not entitled to us believing them.

You shouldn’t because she’s lying probably to get an incel arrested

No. Online dozens of women have told me their rape sob story. Women have even lied to me about cutting or having cancer. Women lie to get empathy all the time but it's the easiest to lie about rape.

O-oh it was some g-guy and I didn't report him because I felt bad mkay.

Tell her to show pusi for inspection purposes:feelshehe: