Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee If a woman uses something as an insult that is out of the person’s control, she likely actually FEELS that way about them same groups of people,

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, if a woman uses something as an insult that is out of the person’s control, she likely actually FEELS that way about them same groups of people while when a dude uses an insult out of a person’s control, he is just trying to get your head in a low way or that dude possibly actually FEELS that way too but when it comes to women they despise them groups when they say shit like this.

For example, when a foid says ‘short man syndromes’, she actually hates short men. I’m not short myself but I’m heightpilled still.

When a foid says ‘Autism’ as an insult, she hates autistic men.

I’m drunk right now but yeah, you get the point. Sod women for the way they unironically feel about us autistic men, they make me glad about the whole Bianca Devins thing because she was probaly an ableist just the majority of women.

Reminder that even autistic women despise autistic men and I’m willing to link a thread where I prove this for anyone that wants proof.

Good burger doesnt hate anyone.

I agree and it’s almost impossible to hurt a foids feelings because men have to be perfection while women can be landwhale lardasses and still get chad