Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If a woman doesn't like your face, then it's like you never existed. Your genetics are erased.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Just lol @ how much power a woman has over your existence. It's okay for women because they are almost guaranteed to reproduce, even if it's through a sperm bank but for sub5 men, we run the risk (or likelihood) of making it 78 years only to be lowered into the ground with no trace of us left after

Bluepillers will cope: "You can create or invent something and that can be your legacy".

BRB inventing an app for legacy's sake. When was the last time you cared about who wrote an app? Its ownership passes through so many hands so its untraceable soon enough anyway.

BRB helping people and setting up a charity. Helping others' genetics survive while yours are doomed. At most, you might get a small article written about you if you help enough people.

We were not put on earth to leave some piece of art or create a service. We were put on earth to contribute to the genepool. If you don't, then it is as if you never existed. When you die, the world is exactly the same as it was before you were born, in terms of your genetics. Actually it's now worse for your genetics, cuz your parents' genetics existed before you were born. With them long dead and now you dead, there was no point in your forefathers surviving war and plagues.

Imagine. You may have had some warrior or important ancestor. But one wrong genetic recombination and the whole bloodline is over. All cuz a woman didn't like your long philtrum or retruded maxilla or manlet height.

jfl.

Weirdly enough, I don't want children right now, not sure if I ever will, which means me living is pointless.

Last edited:
Weirdly enough, I don't want children right now, not sure if I ever will, which means me living is pointless.
You probably won't until you're older.

Guy%20sets%20himself%20on%20fire%20and%20jumps%20out%20of%20his%20window.gif

My genetics should have been erased 100 years ago.

Everything is pointless if you think about it.

You should consider reproducing. That‘s part of life.

It’s like staying on a football pitch, but never playing the game because you think you are too bad or too lazy to run. You were spectating others playing the game for decades now. It‘s time for you to play aswell until its too late.

It’s like staying on a football pitch, but never playing the game because you think you are too bad or too lazy to run. You were spectating others playing the game for decades now. It‘s time for you to play aswell until its too late.
why you should shit out shits? thats way to high inhib for me to maintain, i want to chill and not have responsi. for something like that
its flawed to let a cunt shit one out anyways except you got good money so the life of your offspring could be good

Just lol @ how much power a woman has over your existence. It's okay for women because they are almost guaranteed to reproduce, even if it's through a sperm bank but for sub5 men, we run the risk (or likelihood) of making it 78 years only to be lowered into the ground with no trace of us left after

Bluepillers will cope: "You can create or invent something and that can be your legacy".

BRB inventing an app for legacy's sake. When was the last time you cared about who wrote an app? Its ownership passes through so many hands so its untraceable soon enough anyway.

BRB helping people and setting up a charity. Helping others' genetics survive while yours are doomed. At most, you might get a small article written about you if you help enough people.

We were not put on earth to leave some piece of art or create a service. We were put on earth to contribute to the genepool. If you don't, then it is as if you never existed. When you die, the world is exactly the same as it was before you were born, in terms of your genetics. Actually it's now worse for your genetics, cuz your parents' genetics existed before you were born. With them long dead and now you dead, there was no point in your forefathers surviving war and plagues.

Imagine. You may have had some warrior or important ancestor. But one wrong genetic recombination and the whole bloodline is over. All cuz a woman didn't like your long philtrum or retruded maxilla or manlet height.

jfl.

Or you could go Eric Harris. There's your legacy.

why you should shit out shits? thats way to high inhib for me to maintain, i want to chill and not have responsi. for something like that
its flawed to let a cunt shit one out anyways except you got good money so the life of your offspring could be good
Never said that raising a child is easy. It's tough but we all need to do it sooner or later lol. Otherwise you're just wasting our ressources and oxygen. Btw if you luck out, you'll have a daughter which will play life in tutorial mode anyway

You say it like I have a choice anyway.

You were stupid for leaving that single mom. Men like us do not have many options. We can't afford to be picky. I'm not judging you, I'm just speaking from experience. I've made a similar mistake before and have regretted it deeply. I thought I could do better, little did I know that I would never enjoy female companionship again.

Passing your genes is giga cope too. No one is the clone of his grandfather. Only half of your genes get transmitted, perhaps the least important in defining you, and the part dwindles even further generation after generation.

Everything that is not actual immortality is coping

jay z is complaining about his looks jfl.

But this thread is legit black pill for uglycels like me

You were stupid for leaving that single mom. Men like us do not have many options. We can't afford to be picky. I'm not judging you, I'm just speaking from experience. I've made a similar mistake before and have regretted it deeply. I thought I could do better, little did I know that I would never enjoy female companionship again.

Don't remind me. I will take that regret to my grave (which might not be far off).
jay z is complaining about his looks jfl.

But this thread is legit black pill for uglycels like me

What do you mean? Do you think I'm a fakecel? Do you think I haven't tried mass-approaching women?

You're advocating the very thing that entraps you in misery, and forces the loneliness and biological urges on you in the first place. Even if you had hundreds of children, you'd be just as surely annihilated as though you were never in a state of existence at all. Sentencing potential descendants to life(and the suffering that arises from it) won't save you from death, you'll only be guaranteeing that they will have to face suffering and that eventual end just the same as you do.

There is no intrinsic value in the struggle presented by evolution, it's only a self serving cycle of consumption and pain.

Being locked out of the genepool sucks.

But at least we're not cucks who raise another man's kids with some washed up post 40 femoid. He won't pass on his genes either plus he's a BB slave.

>Genetics are your legacy

If the proportional genetics inherited is a function of 1/2^n where n is the generation, eventually at some point your descendants won't even share any of your unique genetics. Legacymaxxxing feels pointless. All turns to dust

>Genetics are your legacy

If the proportional genetics inherited is a function of 1/2^n where n is the generation, eventually at some point your descendants won't even share any of your unique genetics. Legacymaxxxing feels pointless. All turns to dust
Glad everybody isn't low iq here.

Immortality through children is a cope. That's one of the reasons religion was developed, to provide a sense of actual immortality.

Why would you want to pass on shitty genetics?lmao. I sure dont

If you were only ignored by femoids for being ugly, you're a fakecel

jfl.

great post. I woke up and felt the urge to create this exact same one.

Never said that raising a child is easy. It's tough but we all need to do it sooner or later lol. Otherwise you're just wasting our ressources and oxygen. Btw if you luck out, you'll have a daughter which will play life in tutorial mode anyway

"Otherwise you're just wasting our ressources and oxygen."

TFL at actually believing this.

Glad everybody isn't low iq here.

Immortality through children is a cope. That's one of the reasons religion was developed, to provide a sense of actual immortality.

I get that but I am conflicted.

@FACEandLMS actually hit me like a ton of bricks when you said, females don’t want my genes which is the reason we are here, to reproduce.
Damn when you put it like that, roping is actually benefical for people as there are less shitty genes.
Wow
@FACEandLMS actually hit me like a ton of bricks when you said, females don’t want my genes which is the reason we are here, to reproduce.
Damn when you put it like that, roping is actually benefical for people as there are less shitty genes.
Wow
Over

o
w
a
r
i
d
a

my manlet genes and sub average facial genes will be erased from existence when i go :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

WRONG. If you have a brother or sister who procreates then at least 50% of your genetics will be passed on. If you have an uncle or aunt or half-sibling, then it's 25%. But even if you were to have a child, after 10 generations or so only around 0.1% of your genetics would be remaining in a distant surviving relative, if your lineage survives for that long.

Why does that matter so much to you? Especially after evidence in our DNA that historically only around 40% of human males were able to pass on their genetics through procreation. 60% of men are literally not made to procreate.