Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a runaway 16 year old Stacy wanted to move in with you would you let her

would you let her

• Total voters
Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
If you knew a 16 year old Stacy and she had nowhere to go and she asked you to crash at your crib in the meantime, would you let her?

Of course not. I don't trust random people.

I would only maybe do it if she was extremely religious and I knew her from the church.

Depends if I was able to keep her ngl

Stupidest thing you could ever think of

Last edited:
If you knew a 16 year old Stacy and she had nowhere to go and she asked you to crash at your crib in the meantime, would you let her?
Lmao yess
I would throw everything at her and ensure myself that prime pre20yr old pussy

I dont give a fuck if she doesnt commit or find someone else down the road. I would drool for this opportunity and get her pregnant if given the chance.

Volcel trash if you wouldn't tbh

If you’re ok with her pimp, random drug dealers and addicts coming in and out, eventually turning your crib into a flophouse, then do it. Also, you must be ok with her or her friends at any moments reporting you to the authorities for rape, kidnapping and child abuse.

No, little Stacy brat is already on tutorial mode, her reasons for running away are probably idiotic and childish.

I'd send her arse straight back.

If my mother agrees , Then yes

That's not how raising children works.
16 yr old runaway stacey has nothing going for her.
No options
Asking an incel tier guy to crash at his place.

JFL if you don't know wtf to do in this situation.

I would get her pregnant and take that kid away from her ded srs

What if she was willing to share a bed with you
what if a nuclear war between Iceland and Zambia starts right now and they use Uranium sticks inside of Coca-Cola bottles as weapons? What would you do?

She is running away for chad, not me. I wouldnt let her tbh.

If she fucks me

my mother
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Man fuck that
If she fucks me
If you dont get to fuck you kick that bitch out and watch her make her choice.

If she wants to sleep in a nice warm bed, she's going to fuck you

She could stay in my furnished sub-sub-sub basement. Where she can be can learn to be my sub. It will be our little secret!

She is running away for chad, not me. I wouldnt let her tbh.
Who cares, your priority should be to get that 16 yr old pussy at all costs. Anything else beyond that should be irrelevant in my opinion.

Lmao yess

I dont give a fuck if she doesnt commit or find someone else down the road. I would drool for this opportunity and get her pregnant if given the chance.

LOL just LOL

what if a nuclear war between Iceland and Zambia starts right now and they use Uranium sticks inside of Coca-Cola bottles as weapons? What would you do?
I would find a deep fjörd really damned quick and hide my boat tbh ngl ded srs!

If you’re ok with her pimp, random drug dealers and addicts coming in and out, eventually turning your crib into a flophouse, then do it. Also, you must be ok with her or her friends at any moments reporting you to the authorities for rape, kidnapping and child abuse.
Assuming you're at least acquainted with her prior

never that is disgusting only 30 year olds with children only!!!!! :soy:

16 yr old runaway stacey has nothing going for her.
No options
Asking an incel tier guy to crash at his place.

JFL if you don't know wtf to do in this situation.

I would get her pregnant
That's all good but,
and take that kid away from her ded srs
You lose me at this bit, kids need a mother, well a good one rather, and she's the perfect age for it, she's more likely to be a virgin aswell, so she'd be more a more stable candidate aswell as being able to relate to your child more generationally speaking than some old slag.

I would let her so long as she slept with me. If she wasn't up for that I'd still let her and wait for the opportunity to Cosby her.

That's all good but,

You lose me at this bit, kids need a mother, well a good one rather, and she's the perfect age for it, she's more likely to be a virgin aswell, so she'd be more a more stable candidate aswell as being able to relate to your child more generationally speaking than some old slag.
Lmao if she's running away, she isnt a virgin man.. she's most likely a single chad's toilet at this point and she's desperate and angry at the world and her parents. At best or worst she's only had one sexual partner in her life, most likely not you.

What you want is the best you can hope for tbh.

Either way the end result should be the least of your concern. She isn't aborting that child if you're the only man in her life to go to in that moment.

Hope for the best but expect the worst.

Lmao yess

Think with your big head, not the little one.

If anything - ANYTHING - goes wrong for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, her feelings, some tick or quirk she dislikes about you, her horoscope that day, her period, Chad taking longer than expected to text back, your face, her spilling her soda pop, the dog farting, a hurricane traveling through the Pacific hurting absolutely no living thing, all possible quantum superpositions of a cesium 137 atom, or any other possible thing in existence or any event that has ever happened in the past, present, or can possibly happen in any possible future in any possible universe will automatically, by default, without rational, scientific or legal inquiry, make you out to be a villain worse than the butt child of Genghis Khan fucking Hitler, Mao and Stalin in one big gay orgy.

And that's why I'd close the door on her.

Think with your big head, not the little one.

If anything - ANYTHING - goes wrong for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, her feelings, some tick or quirk she dislikes about you, her horoscope that day, her period, Chad taking longer than expected to text back, your face, her spilling her soda pop, the dog farting, a hurricane traveling through the Pacific hurting absolutely no living thing, all possible quantum superpositions of a cesium 137 atom, or any other possible thing in existence or any event that has ever happened in the past, present, or can possibly happen in any possible future in any possible universe will automatically, by default, without rational, scientific or legal inquiry, make you out to be a villain worse than the butt child of Genghis Khan fucking Hitler, Mao and Stalin in one big gay orgy.

And that's why I'd close the door on her.
Massive Fucking Cope

She's a fucking runaway with no options to turn to if you're her last option to crash with :feelskek:

You literally have to be a brokeass brainlet to fuck this up.

If you can't handle any potential losses on your part, then this gamble isn't worth your time.

If you could afford the gamble, take it, you only live once anyways.

Lmao if she's running away, she isnt a virgin man.. she's most likely a single chad's toilet at this point and she's desperate and angry at the world and her parents. At best or worst she's only had one sexual partner in her life, most likely not you.

What you want is the best you can hope for tbh.

Either way the end result should be the least of your concern. She isn't aborting that child if you're the only man in her life to go to in that moment.

Hope for the best but expect the worst.
Could be an abusive father who's only mentally/maybe physically abusive, in that case while she might be a bit fucked in the head, as long as she wasn't sexually abused the odds of her being a virgin are still a bit higher than other situations, also if you're familiar with stockholm syndrome you can easily utilize that properly to gurantee she loves you.

Could be an abusive father who's only mentally/maybe physically abusive, in that case while she might be a bit fucked in the head, as long as she wasn't sexually abused the odds of her being a virgin are still a bit higher than other situations, also if you're familiar with stockholm syndrome you can easily utilize that properly to gurantee she loves you.
Hmm yes, virgin or not, the advantage is definitely there.

Whether she's virgin or not, as a 21+ yr old incel, should be the least of your concerns tbh.

Just go to jail theory

I might be ugly but I'm not crazy to do that especially since you go to jail just because of rape accusations :feelsugh:

Nope, she'd a fucking underage slut. probably a police trap.

Whether she's virgin or not, as a 21+ yr old incel, should be the least of your concerns tbh.
This should be every males top concern. Looksmatched or Above Virgin or cuck.

This should be every males top concern. Looksmatched or Above Virgin or cuck.

As a sub6male, the only potential virgin you're going to find is some some sub5 ethnic foid..And you have to find her in her native country.

You aren't getting a virgin in the west bro, unless you pedomaxx and lurk around middle/high school zones and fraud as an 18-22 yr old.

Well, I would let her sleep on the couch and ask her about her life story and portray myself as a friendly beacon of hope and humanity. Then I'd go upstairs and leave her there to sleep. I'd then go back downstairs naked and fuck her.

If she can't fix my face, she is of no use to me. Besides, they always bring more suffering into your life in exchange for some pussy that was already cherry popped by chad anyway.

Glowing, etc.

That sounds like alphabet agency bait. Absolutely not.