Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a runaway 16 year old Stacy wanted to move in with you would you let her

would you let her

• Total voters
Even at like 3am I can’t be tricked. I don’t desire for underage women and I know IT put you up to this.

This is after #metoo. Who would say yes to this?

16 is the age or the consent in the UK.

Although I probably wouldn't have sex, just play games tbh.

I don't care if she'd accuse me of something after, I wouldn't let such an easy chance to get what I was deprived of slip by. If she's staying at my place, she's getting my dick.

Lmao yess
I would throw everything at her and ensure myself that prime pre20yr old pussy

I dont give a fuck if she doesnt commit or find someone else down the road. I would drool for this opportunity and get her pregnant if given the chance.

Volcel trash if you wouldn't tbh

Ditto, not the pregnant part though. I've seen too many Blacked(Raw) videos to let such an opportunity go by.

A 16 yr old STACY regardless of her situation will never be a virgin.

She will always want what she wants and shout rape even if you haven't even touched her.

Simple, use the dumb bimbo and move on. You will never get so close to a 16 year old ever again.

Ditto, not the pregnant part though. I've seen too many Blacked(Raw) videos to let such an opportunity go by.
Hm yeah

That pregnant part is give or take, to each their own, but overall, you would have to be a Brainlet to fuck this up.

Of course not. I don't trust random people.

I would only maybe do it if she was extremely religious and I knew her from the church.

Yea. OP, she probably will cause guys like us a lotta trouble.

I’m 16 myself and she lets me fuck and ascend I’ll let her take my entire room tbh

Ye sure. I only have one room with a single bed so she'll be sleeping with me:feelsautistic:

Even though this would be perfectly legal in my country I would say no.

No. It's statutory rape in many states

Only if she wanna be my GF, or, at least, for sex.

Yes I will spank her all night

I don't want to be featured on Chris Hansen's show, be completely humiliated on national TV, then get throw into jail to get assraped by megaTyrones. If she were 18, then I'd go for it.

This is after #metoo. Who would say yes to this?
She could always say you raped her anyway, even if you say no.
I don't want to be featured on Chris Hansen's show, be completely humiliated on national TV, then get throw into jail to get assraped by megaTyrones. If she were 18, then I'd go for it.
16 is legal where I'm at

I'd be arrested in no time

Contrary to IT opinion, most incels are low-T betas who don't have the ability to be coercive and pimp-like. Hence, the most likely outcome is that you become betabuxxed by a teenager - a roommate who doesn't pay rent. Wouldn't be surprised if you're even "loaning" her money so she can hang out with her "friends".
Or letting her Chad boyfriend spend the night.

Keep in mind that if you let her live with you for long enough in some countries it's considered a common law relationship and she can cuck you out of your money after breaking up.

Honestly this situation seems suspicious as fuck to me, if it happened in real life I can only see it being one of four possibilities. Either she's a police officer doing a sting on you for some reason, she wants to accuse you of kidnapping and rape so that she can sue you (she would deny ever offering to come with you), she has wants to commit some kind of crime against you, like fraud (ex. identity theft), burglary, or she is distracting you as part of either a pickpocketing or a mugging.

In terms of likelyhood, 95% chance that it's a pickpocketing or a mugging, 4% chance that it's some kind of identity theft scheme, 1% chance for everything else.

I don't know anybody (non-relative) by name that's under 22.

Rather keep my incel ass out or jail.

OP says that you know her (at least who she is) from town or something.

16 yo stacy would find a chad. Wouldn't happen anyways.

only if cultured

+legal here

this topic is alotta yikes!

Op's next thread:

"Would you accept $10m and a mansion"

Rape her inside then deal the last blow

Teenaged girls are fucked in the head. Teenage anyone practically are. I remember as a teen how remarkably stupid they are. Self-entitled, completely delusional. They all think Chad or bust when in reality they are nothing special to offer.

I'd take 16 year old Stacy for sex but then the boot. And I'd probably even think twice a!out that since the age of consent here is technically 16 but you want to be playing 18± to avoid any legal bullshit.

Would have to see. But most probably wouldn't anymore, the past me would be fine. But current one is more volcel everyday.

Gigavolcel if you wouldn't. Even if you can't fuck her you can generate win out of it like posting a pic of her sleeping and bragmaxxing to normie shitholes.

What am I getting out of this?

Teenaged girls are fucked in the head. Teenage anyone practically are. I remember as a teen how remarkably stupid they are. Self-entitled, completely delusional. They all think Chad or bust when in reality they are nothing special to offer.

I'd take 16 year old Stacy for sex but then the boot. And I'd probably even think twice a!out that since the age of consent here is technically 16 but you want to be playing 18± to avoid any legal bullshit.
If you have sex with her then kick her out, she might definitely say it was rape because in her mind, it would be.

If you have sex with her then kick her out, she might definitely say it was rape because in her mind, it would be.
Yeah you're right. Hence I'd think twice about doing that.
The foid always wins in legal bullshit.

I would do it. Give her $2k to give GFE condomless sex for a week.

I voted yes because I would want this, but on a second thought, it would be illegal to make her pay me with sex or even affection, so no. Unless she was interested in me from her own will, but that would be pretty much impossible with my age and looks.

only if she would blow my dick nigga

It's over for pedocels

I had a friend and this girlfriend has this sister. This sister is a genuine Dutch stacy blonde 18yo at that time. So one day he calls me asking if that girl could stay at my place. He said her name was Laura and was living with him and his gf for a while. But Laura made a mess at his house. And she had to leave. This girl neglectic her highschool and got involved with thugs and drugs. They basically wanted to dump that girl at my place. Because they knew I was always alone (which made me realize people do see my loneliness but for years say and do nothing!).

What would you have done....?
I am glad til this day I said no!

For a moment I felt it could have been a chance at socializing. Perhaps build some bond with a beautiful girl. I wouldn't have minded if she became a friend. But she got involved with blacks.. And drugs.. I am glad I'm a sensical individual. One day I could have come home. And my expensive gear could have gone missing. Sold for drugs. Or she could have brought home thugs to have sex with while I was there.. The horror. No No Friggin No.

Last edited:
JFL if you think she's virgin at 16, they probably fuck at 13 nowadays. Plus why the fuck would she want to stay with a ugly dude? i'll tell you why, to steal my chicken tendies and all my shit. I ain't no free lunch to some young roastie cumdump, she can gtfo back where she came from. (Unless she let me smash)

Only if she pays in money or sex. I remember when I was a teen my sister let a blonde Stacey runaway into our house because her father was strict. For 2 weeks I had this literal 9/10 blonde hair blue eyed woman with all the curves sleep in one of bedrooms and I'd hard ons all the time, it was painful. And obviously she thought I was a loser just by looking at me. It was like anime where a hot woman drops out of the sky and falls into your lap but then dusts herself off and walks away. Her pussy is for Chad-only, not you.

Only if she pays in money or sex. I remember when I was a teen my sister let a blonde Stacey runaway into our house because her father was strict. For 2 weeks I had this literal 9/10 blonde hair blue eyed woman with all the curves sleep in one of bedrooms and I'd hard ons all the time, it was painful. And obviously she thought I was a loser just by looking at me. It was like anime where a hot woman drops out of the sky and falls into your lap but then dusts herself off and walks away. Her pussy is for Chad-only, not you.
Why didn't you sneak in her room at night?

Why didn't you sneak in her room at night?

Locks and she was very clear about saying I was beneath her despite living under my parents' roof. She was a cunt that needed to be tamed. Back then I was a normie that respected wamen.

Locks and she was very clear about saying I was beneath her despite living under my parents' roof. She was a cunt that needed to be tamed. Back then I was a normie that respected wamen.
You should have took a belt and spanked her on her bare ass. That would have made her submissive.