Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If a mind control machine were made by incels, would you fund it for controlling women?

Well? Would you?

• Yes ABSOLUTELY

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Depends if I knew it would work and not fall in the hands of the jews.

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Yes, or no?
Especially if it meant revenge by taking away free will to geneharvest and remove your gene pool from shit.

I wouldn't, personally

It wouldn't feel right to obtain a gf/wife/sex partner by force

I'd probably use it to make people do embarrassing shit for my amusement

I wouldn't, personally

I want women to be attracted to me naturally id get no gratification out of controlling them against their will

I will control the entire human population and make them respect and worship me

I want women to be attracted to me naturally id get no gratification out of controlling them against their will
I would use mind control on a woman to force her to punch a baby in the face for the lulz

Lost it at the third option :feelskek:

I'd do it, but only for the sake of ethnics

A mind control machine ? You mean like television ?

Chad is so strong he doesn't even need physic powers or mind control to get women attracted to him.

His personality is just that strong

Low IQ. If you want an unwilling partner, just sexbotsmaxx bro

I would rather have an AI gf

Get gratification about shaming their dignity with your genes and upgrading. Then lie to everyone about how the hottest stacy thinks ur chad. then u get halo points.

Yes, or no?
Especially if it meant revenge by taking away free will to geneharvest and remove your gene pool from shit.

yea ofc , who chooses no has clearly dementia or signs of braindamage

REMOVE THE GYNOCENTRIC ORDER ALREADY!

You contradict yourself here. Also, women have always been obtained by force. Outlawing force is what lead to our current predicament.

No, it's unethical. I wouldn't want it to happen to myself either.

If I researched and built this technology, I'd probably destroy it and any trace of it.

No, it's unethical. I wouldn't want it to happen to myself either.

If I researched and built this technology, I'd probably destroy it and any trace of it.
They have been unfair to you. Equal unfairness is only equal.
Don't cuck yourself. Also, let's start a fresh set of DMs please.

What for? We've pretty much covered all that needs to be said about that topic.
not just for that and I've been skimming through stanford's encyclopedia on everything physicalist.

not just for that and I've been skimming through stanford's encyclopedia on everything physicalist.

One does not simply skim through philosophical arguments.

Which is why I want ascertain the meat of it all with you.

Ngl it's been to close to 15 years since I've studied those arguments, but I'll do what I can.

You wouldn't have to force a foid to do anything. Just use the mind control machine to make you appear as Chad, and the foids would willingly have sex with you.