Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a manlet defeats a chad in a clean fight, will he be seen as genetically superior?

Will the foids be attracted to him?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • No.

Votes: 48 49.0%
  • unconsciously they will get wet by the manlet.

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • They will help Chad and say that the manlet is a bully.y

Votes: 60 61.2%
  • Chad always wins.

Votes: 44 44.9%

• Total voters
Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
A 5'7 gymaxx manlet manages to leave Chad 6'2 licking the ground, right in front of hundreds of people.
:dab: :dab: :dab:

No he's still a manlet.

If he wants foids to like him he needs to go ER.

Why fight fair it's not like Chad is going to, just knife the cunt and go to Mc Donalds for lunch easy as.

In this age, beauty is the superiority not strength.

Even a child can kill any top tier chad fighter with a gun. Foids preferences are degenerate and they should not choose their partners under any circumstances. If the manlet beats the Chad the women would say "He is is just a savage, here Chad lets go home and do unspeakable things'. Such greed.

Why fight fair it's not like Chad is going to, just knife the cunt and go to Mc Donalds for lunch easy as.

Fighting fair is retarded form of restriction.

If you're going to get in a fight that could potentially damage your body, I say use everything you can.

20200221 110506

No, Chad always win

If chad loses it shatter their "just-word theory." How can chad possibly lose, the world must be unfair.

She'd take Chad to the hospital and care for his bruises and shit.

Even a child can kill any top tier chad fighter with a gun. Foids preferences are degenerate and they should not choose their partners under any circumstances. If the manlet beats the Chad the women would say "He is is just a savage, here Chad lets go home and do unspeakable things'. Such greed.
Distance from here to the center of the Milky Way IQ

If it was the other way around and Chad beat the shit out of the manlet and the manlet had a girlfriend she'd go home with Chad and get her brains fucked out all night.

No he's still a manlet.

Yes, it is still a manlet, but to say that it would not wake up anything in women is against biology.

Yes, it is still a manlet, but to say that it would not wake up anything in women is against biology.

Nah he's a manlet tbh

The manlet would enjoy a temporary spike of SMV, provided he is normie it could get him laid.

but If you’re incel and you harm anyone you’re automatically a terrorist who deserves death.
to say that it would not wake up anything in women is against biology

The manlet would enjoy a temporary spike of SMV, provided he is normie it could get him laid.

but If you’re incel and you harm anyone you’re automatically a terrorist who deserves death.
More reasonable, I like it.
Nah he's a manlet tbh
Yes, but so what? proven achievement that is genetically superior by beating chad. In cave times, after beating Chad; the manlet had forced sex with the couple from Chad.

Foids would see Chad as genetically inferior, but their opinion on the manlet wouldn't change a bit.

Small fight in a corridor? Probably no

Professional fight Broadcasted on national TV? Yes

No. Daniel Cormier is only 5'10. Despite him regulars beating up 6'4 dudes, everyone still keeps mocking him as a fat black manlet and doesn't take him seriously.

women's brains evolved to choose men based on traits that *suggest* certain qualities. They prefer tall men because it *suggests* that they could murder other men. However, they aren't attracted to the murder itself.

Just like breastfeeding doesn't turn men on, but big tits do.

No. They will help Chad

No, they will think he's a violent psychopath and walk chad home with them to take care of him.

A 5'7 gymaxx manlet manages to leave Chad 6'2 licking the ground, right in front of hundreds of people.
Dont know tbh

Spectators would still be impressed though, since Chad inherently looks superior with his natural tall height and manly frame

She'd take Chad to the hospital and care for his bruises and shit.

Yep seen it happen, where hero incel(although not manlet) beats up popular good looking guy(s). The girls just get even more angry at the incel while calling for help from authorities and rushing to help the Chad after.

The only way imo the girls would start getting wet is if there was a real danger in their minds that the incel would inflict terrible violence on the girls too.

Not at all, genetic superiority is about looks not strength, at least in the eyes of society

I want to see a Chad get disfigured from a fight so badly that he becomes an incel.

they probably would see chad as a lame fighter but still in the end he gets to fuck many holes

it's like saying some rich sandnigger would be superior compared to a poor aryan.

Something similar happened to someone I know. People just clowned the "Chad" for losing a fight but that was all that happened.

No he's still a manlet.

women's brains evolved to choose men based on traits that *suggest* certain qualities. They prefer tall men because it *suggests* that they could murder other men. However, they aren't attracted to the murder itself.

Just like breastfeeding doesn't turn men on, but big tits do.

if the manlet beats chad to death in a fair fight with his bare fists at least some foids will get wet 100%
I want to see a Chad get disfigured from a fight so badly that he becomes an incel.
don't we all :feelsokman:

No it doesn't.I was considered the strongest guy in my year and people from the year above wanted to fight me and everything.I was the guy that people tried to fight so they could be recognized as strong.I often got into the fights etc etc.Let me tell you what happened.jack fucking shit.i was still the same loser and no girl wanted anything to do with me.

manlet punches chad and no on goes after him,yet chad has a bunch of women around him asking if he is okay.It's over if you are a subhuman.

They'll start saying shit like "he cheated so he won"

Nope. Never seen a 5’7 heavyweight champion

Foids would see Chad as genetically inferior, but their opinion on the manlet wouldn't change a bit.

High IQ, they'd just fuck another Chad.

He won't be viewed as genetically superior, but he will be the victor nonetheless.

No it doesn't.I was considered the strongest guy in my year and people from the year above wanted to fight me and everything.I was the guy that people tried to fight so they could be recognized as strong.I often got into the fights etc etc.Let me tell you what happened.jack fucking shit.i was still the same loser and no girl wanted anything to do with me.

manlet punches chad and no on goes after him,yet chad has a bunch of women around him asking if he is okay.It's over if you are a subhuman.

I'm a boxer, have been for as long as I breath pretty much. Whenever I'd stand up for myself and beat up Chads, I would always be seen as the bad guy later because I "used far too much strength" or "if you could crack his skull open, you could have immobilized him". Shit like that.

High IQ, they'd just fuck another Chad.
Jfl and then that chad would just fuck foids who don’t know he took an L to a manlet.
TLDR the manlet loses, and chad always wins. Water is wet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back