Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If a gorl wanted to go on a date with you where would you take her maby

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Maby take her to mcdonlos and she can have a borger:feelstrash:

But im not surelos because mcdonalds is kind of cheap and trashy mab perhaps I would take her to the park and we could watch birds ducks etc:feelsaww:

Burger King > Mc Donalds

Even though you better stay away from both

We'd go swimming :feelscomfy:

a walk on the beach

To the movies and try to make out with her

To my basement and we will watch Joker

IMG 20210505 175740

mcddonalds is unacceptable to most foids, especially fds tbh. try to go for a walk or a hike somewhere nice and they're gonna be like "i'm not a dog" like yea nigga apparently you're a whale because you won't go outside and exercise

To my basement and we will watch Joker

View attachment 442424
is that you wearing the mask brocel?

Museum, good restaurant and some place with nature (park, zoo, etc.)

I would go to five guys

To the cafeteria at edge of the Universe obviously.

I'm so blackpilled that I would think it's a prank, so nowhere.

6 feet underground

Restaurant and a walk in the park afterwards.

Some girls put in their profile bio they like "active" dates, but I'm not really the type to go skydiving on a first date lmao

To the abattoir :feelsdevil:

Restaurant and a walk in the park afterwards.

Some girls put in their profile bio they like "active" dates, but I'm not really the type to go skydiving on a first date lmao
They probably mean clubbing instead of skydiving.

coffee is ideal :feelsYall: or maybe zoo if you actually like the bitch

coffee is ideal
Never drank a coffee in my whole life because I have no gf or friends to go with. Will only fuck up somewhere because I don't know the proper procedure in ordering and drinking coffee. And that's my problem. I don't know any restaurants, bars or whatever outside of mcdonalds and burger king. Would just embarrass myself by going to a date.

Buy her some ice creamo and then ideally go to a park so we can sit on a park bench and comfortably talk about our lives :cryfeels:

4.jpg

she would taste my hard blade

:feelsdevil:

Never drank a coffee in my whole life because I have no gf or friends to go with. Will only fuck up somewhere because I don't know the proper procedure in ordering and drinking coffee. And that's my problem. I don't know any restaurants, bars or whatever outside of mcdonalds and burger king. Would just embarrass myself by going to a date.
lol wut. you go in take the menu, see what you like then say which one you want and wait for the bitch to choose one as well. you want a latte btw

lol wut. you go in take the menu, see what you like then say which one you want and wait for the bitch to choose one as well. you want a latte btw
No it's not that easy. On a coffee date, should one also buy food? Or only coffee? And besides do I have to add sugar to a latte and use the spoon?

No it's not that easy. On a coffee date, should one also buy food? Or only coffee? And besides do I have to add sugar to a latte and use the spoon?
:feelsseriously:
nobody cares nigga. are you chad or not

Definitely would start on the beach. Lets see whats hiding under that makeup

:feelsseriously:
nobody cares nigga. are you chad or not
Of course they care. If every normie adds sugar to his coffee but not me what should the foid think? Probably she will even ask me why I drink it without sugar and assuming I am weird. I have drank tea for example only once in my life and that was at school. So I had no experience in drinking tea. Some normie guy then called me out and asked why I don't use whatever for my tea.

Id walk my dog with her

Hes dead now tho :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Pettingzoo now

Last edited:
Of course they care. If every normie adds sugar to his coffee but not me what should the foid think? Probably she will even ask me why I drink it without sugar and assuming I am weird. I have drank tea for example only once in my life and that was at school. So I had no experience in drinking tea. Some normie guy then called me out and asked why I don't use whatever for my tea.
bluepilled as fuck.

F A C E
A
C
E

H E I G H T
E
I
G
H
T

Take her on a walk by the lake. (I live near a lake)

I'd take her to the walmart bathroom

Buy her some ice creamo and then ideally go to a park so we can sit on a park bench and comfortably talk about our lives :cryfeels:

4.jpg
This thread ended up being pure suifuel.

Walk in the park

I have so many great date ideas in my head. This is not a problem at all. The only problem is actually getting a date.

Somewhere close to water