Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If a girl likes you — FRIENDZONE HER

You shouldn't expect to be around longterm anyways, if you aren't sub4 and get the opportunity, just fool around and take what you can get while pushing your luck..

It's certainly better than the OPs brainlet advice.
OP is basicaly advocating that people in the desert should refuse water. JFL.

If anyone on here gets the chance of love and actual human connection they should jump at it. I dunno about everyone else. Yt I'd be happy for them

If anyone on here gets the chance of love and actual human connection they should jump at it. I dunno about everyone else. Yt I'd be happy for them
There is rarely such a thing as an incel ascending

Best case scenario, get with a giga blown through whore who after getting pumped 500 times finally "settles" with you. There won't be any connection at all, and no sexual satisfaction either.

I'm not telling you to cuck yourself by missing out ascension, quite on the contrary: I'm only warring you that if one girl, by a miracle if you wish, happens find you attractive enough, there are good chances that you autists will completely murder that spark by getting too hyped about it and putting this one girl on a pedestal.

The second you show interest in a girl.. its over. It's how it works with non-Chads. Contrary to popular belief here; girls are capable and indeed do develop attraction to men that aren't Chads: but this attraction is much more conditional. Women have different expectations for different men they find attractive: Chad can be pushy for one-night stands, as his looks play into the fantasy, a high-trust faced guy less likely. The horse-face is almost universally seen as ltr material, and is expected to act like one. I've seen many of these types being ditched and ghosted once they tried to act like alpha bulldogs, yet also dumped when they were too needy and available there is a reason why horse-faced men are only desired when they run strong dark triad game.

To keep her around you must FRIENDZONE HER — not in a cruel way like women do to men — befriend her, hang out with her, let her introduce yourself to her female friends circle and work your NTness. You should nonetheless aim to fuck her ofc, but losing your virginity should be a secondary issue if you want to do it right.
High IQ post right here.

OP has earned himself volcel vibes at this point tbh

It's pretty well known that foids make interactions easier and become easily approachable when they are attracted to a male. JFL if you get this opportunity and squander it by acting like chad.

IF a girl wants your penis there won't be any game playing by them or you

simple as that boyos

at least he's strategizing and trying to plan ascension, isnt this what this is all about? trying to ascend? if you're convinced you never will why not rope on the spot?

I kind of agree tbh

This is literally all the shit this guy posts, some red pill PUA sounding BS

The second you show interest in a girl.. its over.

We can't play by the same rules as women, meanwhile you are using that amazing friendzone strategy, she is getting messaged by Chads, chadlites, high tier normies, low tier normies, guys on your looks level, etc who just want to wine and dine her to fuck, and she'll gladly accept

Friendzoning is something that CAN ONLY BE DONE TO SOMEONE WITH LIMITED/NO OPTIONS

Women never fall into that category unless extremely unattractive, so that begs the question in your scenario

"If I meet a woman who can actually be friendzoned, am I even going to be aroused by her to even have sex?"

at least he's strategizing and trying to plan ascension, isnt this what this is all about? trying to ascend? if you're convinced you never will why not rope on the spot?

The path well traveled is not the only path, why do so many incels speak as if you must only gain access to sex via strictly consensual means where women are the magical gate keepers that judge your looks

Thtere are methods of coercion and methods of force, there's no need to rope, you can pursue those methods, roping under such conditions is like admitting that you believe sex is only worth it if it comes with female desire

Normies.co is that way fren.

No, but seriously.
>Post title: If a girls likes you...
>Post tag: Blackpill

Hm.

Last edited:
OP has earned himself volcel vibes at this point tbh

It's pretty well known that foids make interactions easier and become easily approachable when they are attracted to a male. JFL if you get this opportunity and squander it by acting like chad.

"If a girl likes you ... "

WTF does that even mean? Wny would a girl like us?

This is the absolute state of incels.co.

This actually worked for a friend of mine. Face full of pimples and typical STEM cel, but he told me how he got friendzoned by a 10/10, decided to friendzone her, and she started to like him. LIKE WTF IS THIS BLACK MAGIC, HOW AND WHAT DID YOU DO.

This actually worked for a friend of mine. Face full of pimples and typical STEM cel, but he told me how he got friendzoned by a 10/10, decided to friendzone her, and she started to like him. LIKE WTF IS THIS BLACK MAGIC, HOW AND WHAT DID YOU DO.
Did he stick his pee pee in her vagene? If no, then it didn’t work. I’ve had female friends in my bluepilled past that were way out of my league but the idea of fucking me never crossed their mind. Some of them said I was their best friend, but that’s exactly what I was, nothing more.

Did he stick his pee pee in her vagene? If no, then it didn’t work. I’ve had female friends in my bluepilled past that were way out of my league but the idea of fucking me never crossed their mind. Some of them said I was their best friend, but that’s exactly what I was, nothing more.
Well he told me that she was religious, but they ended up having "dry sex" like grinding etc, but no actual fucking.

Well he told me that she was religious, but they ended up having "dry sex" like grinding etc, but no actual fucking.
0D5EA7F6 354E 458A 9A17 C0D2B15B13F4

Why tf would a girl like me? Stop coping guys. You can't friendzone a femoid.

Did you copy this off of AskTRP? if a girl likes you in the first place then it doesn't really matter what you do as long as you appear NT.