Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If a girl likes you — FRIENDZONE HER

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
I'm not telling you to cuck yourself by missing out ascension, quite on the contrary: I'm only warring you that if one girl, by a miracle if you wish, happens find you attractive enough, there are good chances that you autists will completely murder that spark by getting too hyped about it and putting this one girl on a pedestal.

The second you show interest in a girl.. its over. It's how it works with non-Chads. Contrary to popular belief here; girls are capable and indeed do develop attraction to men that aren't Chads: but this attraction is much more conditional. Women have different expectations for different men they find attractive: Chad can be pushy for one-night stands, as his looks play into the fantasy, a high-trust faced guy less likely. The horse-face is almost universally seen as ltr material, and is expected to act like one. I've seen many of these types being ditched and ghosted once they tried to act like alpha bulldogs, yet also dumped when they were too needy and available there is a reason why horse-faced men are only desired when they run strong dark triad game.

To keep her around you must FRIENDZONE HER — not in a cruel way like women do to men — befriend her, hang out with her, let her introduce yourself to her female friends circle and work your NTness. You should nonetheless aim to fuck her ofc, but losing your virginity should be a secondary issue if you want to do it right.

Last edited:
Keep bluepillmaxxing man

So if a girl likes me I should cockblock myself in order to... What?

That’s volcel

>If a girl likes you
Failed the first step

Cope, she's the one friendzoning you.

just fucking overthink everything and do all the possible outcomes of our realms in your head to get a crumb of pussy bro

But how do you then ever get a gf?

It's not about not having sex with her. It's about showing disinterest in having sex with her.
okay.. And how does cock blocking yourself help you get sex with said girl?

what is this low iq garbage jesus fucking christ

I'm not telling you to cuck yourself by missing out ascension, quite on the contrary: I'm only warring you that if one girl, by a miracle if you wish, happens find you attractive enough, there are good chances that you autists will completely murder that spark by getting too hyped about it and putting this one girl on a pedestal.

The second you show interest in a girl.. its over. It's how it works with non-Chads. Contrary to popular belief here; girls are capable and indeed do develop attraction to men that aren't Chads: but this attraction is much more conditional. Women have different expectations for different men they find attractive: Chad can be pushy for one-night stands, as his looks play into the fantasy, a high-trust faced guy less likely. The horse-face is almost universally seen as ltr material, and is expected to act like one. I've seen many of these types being ditched and ghosted once they tried to act like alpha bulldogs, yet also dumped when they were too needy and available there is a reason why horse-faced men are only desired when they run strong dark triad game.

To keep her around you must FRIENDZONE HER — not in a cruel way like women do to men — befriend her, hang out with her, let her introduce yourself to her female friends circle and work your NTness. You should nonetheless aim fuck her ofc, but losing your virginity should be a secondary issue if you want to do it right.

Fuck that. Id rather rot here.

To keep her around you must FRIENDZONE HER — not in a cruel way like women do to men — befriend her, hang out with her, let her introduce yourself to her female friends circle and work your NTness. You should nonetheless aim to fuck her ofc, but losing your virginity should be a secondary issue if you want to do it right.

Lmao at this cope.

If a foid likes you, you only have one shot at closing the deal, and doing this will absolutely ruin your chances just the same as being needy or turning to an alpha wannabe.

If a girl likes you, make her suck your dick ffs.

okay.. And how does cock blocking yourself help you get sex with said girl?

You don't, but you get 100% cock-blocked by latching onto her as it was your last chance, coming off as needy and desperate - kills attraction even if the girl did found you attractive on some point.

Is this the line to be a friend with a girl?

Am i getting near the friendzone?

If i have a fren that's a girl does that mean she's my gf?

You don't, but you get 100% cock-blocked by latching onto her as it was your last chance, coming off as needy and desperate - kills attraction even if the girl did found you attractive on some point.
even in that case just don't be clingy.. It's not that hard you don't have to be an autistic stoic redpill stupid shit coper.

>If a girl likes you
where the fuck do you think you are

just fucking overthink everything and do all the possible outcomes of our realms in your head to get a crumb of pussy bro

Didn't read a single sentence because by the thread title alone I knew this wouldn't apply to me. A girl will never like me no matter what

What the fuck happened to this site, it's become infested with bluepillers.

72 Bluepillers think inceldom is a joke and came to look at this thread to validate that shit.

That's horrible advice. If by some chance a girl does like you, You need to utilize your luck as fast as possible. I don't know if you are aware but girls have ton of other options. Therefore if you act hard to get as a non-chad, she will just go for somebody else. Don't shoot yourself in the foot man and just get with her as soon as you can.

Thats what i am planing to do if i ever get in a situation where a foid is atttacted to me .
When she sees my micropenis , shes gonna bail anyway , so i can keep my dignity intact and dominate her by rejecting her before it comes to that point .

If a girl likes you, you're a fakecel cunt

This only applies to guys who aren't completely fucked in the face and are just about average in looks. In a sense, you are right since most guys here are normie level but lack social experience

Massive Cope

If that's the case, then you would of been nothing more than a fling or an ego boost, never meant for anything beyond that, assuming you even get that door opened in the first place.
To whores nowadays getting pumped is an ego boost

That's horrible advice. If by some chance a girl does like you, You need to utilize your luck as fast as possible. I don't know if you are aware but girls have ton of other options. Therefore if you act hard to get as a non-chad, she will just go for somebody else. Don't shoot yourself in the foot man and just get with her as soon as you can.
I don't know if this would even be worth it as an incel, rushing to get scraps at top speed.

I don't know if this would even be worth it as an incel, rushing to get scraps at top speed.
You don't have to get into a relationship with her. Just fuck her so at least you don't die a virgin.

This thread is total shit. If you manage to get a foid interested in you, you are NOT an incel. You are 100% volcel if you fail to sleep with her.

If a foid claimed to be interested in me I would assume it was either a trick or I was misinterpreting her.

Yes, yes I totally believe that foids will fuck me if I act like Chad.

I also believe that unicorns exist, Elvis is still alive, Area 51 is filled to the brimm in dead alien bodies, and Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide.

If a girl likes you, you're not incel in the first place. This should go back to TRP.

This thread is shit. lmao

You shouldn't expect to be around longterm anyways, if you aren't sub4 and get the opportunity, just fool around and take what you can get while pushing your luck..

It's certainly better than the OPs brainlet advice.