Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill At 6 foot I am considered short by women

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
I was talking to a Stacy acquaintance from college who appreciates my edgy humor. Attempting at jester I asked her what kind of male type does she find attractive.

She told me, giggling histerically; "I like tall, bookworm types who have nice hair, all my friends make fun of my shitty taste, haha"

I've playfully answered: "So guys like me then, eh? "

And she replied: "Hahahaha.... aren't you like 5'7"?

I tried to explain to her that I really am 6 foot tall, but she kept laughing in disbelief saying I cannot fool her since her mother is 6' and appears 'taller' than me. By then, I knew it was over.

Last edited:
Hieght Mogged by her mother, why keep on living?

you aren't even considered a human being

nice hair, tall and good face jfl this life is such hell for many.

7'0+ or death

I wont consider this humble brag because its fucking over for anyone that isnt remotely above 6/10.

The only good thing about being 6 foot is you will only ever be mogged by a head at most

mimumum height for a chad to get landwhales today is 11 ft

How can she possibly think that you're almost half a foot shorter than you actually are

7'0+ or death
this

95/5

also JFL at heightpillers

while height may help somewhat(I have seen it too, it could even help ethnics), it used to work if you were either the following:
white incel(4-6)
ethnic hightier normie or higher(6+)

now height only helps if you are:
white midtier normie or higher(5+)
ethnic chad(8+)

but even then it does relatively little

you have to have the face

She is just saying you lack any redeem quality as a male, no attraction whatsoever, so your height is somehow average and nothing special. If you were chadlite tier, She would just tell you your height was ok!

She is just saying you lack any redeem quality as a male, no attraction whatsoever, so your height is somehow average and nothing special. If you were chadlite tier, She would just tell you your height was ok!

How can 6' be average? She visually shrank me to a mere 5'7" in order to frienzone me.

6'3. Women told me, I am average. :feelstrash:

Then again northern Cuckmany.

How can she possibly think that you're almost half a foot shorter than you actually are

I haven't been even trying for the last 5 years, but back in the bluepill days I noticed "height inflation" was already becoming a thing. Most guys used the "height in shoes" thing as their height, and adding an extra inch was common. By now, OP's Stacy might have some automatic response to guys claiming 6ft as really being shorter. That, and she views OP as non-sexual so he can't be an "acceptable for sex" height.

i'm 5'11, women call me "lil shorty"

Truly bizarre since she herself is only 5'2".

I haven't been even trying for the last 5 years, but back in the bluepill days I noticed "height inflation" was already becoming a thing. Most guys used the "height in shoes" thing as their height, and adding an extra inch was common. By now, OP's Stacy might have some automatic response to guys claiming 6ft as really being shorter. That, and she views OP as non-sexual so he can't be an "acceptable for sex" height.

She must have never even realized I checked out some of her prerequisites (thick hair, reading books), noticing it when I already interpreted them as IOI's, shrinking me retrospectively as a reminder she has me firmly locked down in the friendzone the asexual monkey I am to her.

amazing how when you ask any girl what she likes in a guy, the first word out of her mouth is always “tall”, and normies/ITcels have the gall to tell us “bro it’s not your height, it’s your personality”

How can 6' be average? She visually shrank me to a mere 5'7" in order to frienzone me.
I'm the same height and girls tell me this all the time and they even compare my height unfairly to other males who are smaller! We are just ugly so the female brain just sees us as garbage in every way!

Truly bizarre since she herself is only 5'2".

She must have never even realized I checked out some of her prerequisites (thick hair, reading books), noticing it when I already interpreted them as IOI's, shrinking me retrospectively as a reminder she has me firmly locked down in the friendzone the asexual monkey I am to her.

Well how "real" of 6ft are you? Like I said, in the early online dating says guys would regularly fraud three inches. Guys who are 5'9" barefoot would put "6ft" in their profiles because they add two inches for shoes and one inch tilt hoping the foid won't notice.

Well how "real" of 6ft are you? Like I said, in the early online dating says guys would regularly fraud three inches. Guys who are 5'9" barefoot would put "6ft" in their profiles because they add two inches for shoes and one inch tilt hoping the foid won't notice.

I'm 5'11" barefoot. But that day I was around 6'1" with my italian sneakers on. Even I were frauding, she still considered me half a foot shorter.

Sucks to be under 6 foot

I was talking to a Stacy acquaintance from college who appreciates my edgy humor. Attempting at jester I asked her what kind of male type does she find attractive.

She told me, giggling histerically; "I like tall, bookworm types who have nice hair, all my friends make fun of my shitty taste, haha"

I tried to explain to her that I really am 6 foot tall, but she kept laughing in disbelief saying I cannot fool her since her mother is 6' and appears 'taller' than me. By then, I knew it was over.
She was shittesting you. There is no way in hell a foid can be that stu-

oh wait. Nevermind. It's over.

this

95/5

also JFL at heightpillers

while height may help somewhat(I have seen it too, it could even help ethnics), it used to work if you were either the following:
white incel(4-6)
ethnic hightier normie or higher(6+)

now height only helps if you are:
white midtier normie or higher(5+)
ethnic chad(8+)

but even then it does relatively little

you have to have the face
for a curry truecel manlet, you sure seem to spew alot of fakecel bullshit such as sub8 or sub9 theory and also this.

Never ask foids what kind of men they like. They will always lie to you. They only want Chad.

foids should be seen but not heard

If he was chadlite, that conversation never happens and he gets his dick sucked at the parking lot or under the bleachers.

You sure you arent shorter than you think?

height standards increase every day. By 2020 I will be offically a midget at my 5´9

I absolutely love threads where tall people pretend they are short. As an actually short man, it is one of my favorite types of threads. It doesn't make me angry at all. Not even slightly. I'm very calm right now. This is a good thread. Congratulations OP on your good thread. I hope we have more of them.

just be kevin durant bro. JFL.

Honestly dude you are lucky a woman even converses with you. When you are ugly and below average height you won't even get acknowledged

I'm 5'11" barefoot. But that day I was around 6'1" with my italian sneakers on. Even I were frauding, she still considered me half a foot shorter.

then you must have shit proportions. some people look shorter than their real height.

I absolutely love threads where tall people pretend they are short. As an actually short man, it is one of my favorite types of threads. It doesn't make me angry at all. Not even slightly. I'm very calm right now. This is a good thread. Congratulations OP on your good thread. I hope we have more of them.
maybe this nigga live in a really tall area

maybe this nigga live in a really tall area
yeah im sure its all 6'5 models where he is. if this fuck has an attractive head his height is enough.

A couple of holes at work guessed my height at 5’8 or 5’9” — for a few short moments I felt flattered that they overestimated my height by 1-2 inches; it was actually a backhanded insult

No you're not, braggart. Although you could be depending on the foid.

The retarded foid is probably comparing your actual 6ft height to her 6ft mom's visible height while wearing heels.

It's over.