Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If a girl hit you would you hit her back if you knew 100% there will be no consequences?

If a girl hit you would you hit her back if you knew 100% there will be no consequences?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Let's say you said, "you look pretty." then she slapped. Would you slap her back if there was zero chance to get caught, or at least hit her back in some other way?

I'd would punch out every single one of her teeth one by one.

I ain’t no soyboy.

Well i thought women wanted equality :)

I am as tall as the average girl and I weigh 114 pounds, so I guess it is fair

y does this even have to be asked

already have bruv headtop bang!

wish i did it more tbh
quick left hook round her fucking jaw son

I don't hit the mentally retarded.

If you say no you're just a beta cuck. Id beat her to the point she needed to go to the hospital, hopefully it would be bad enough that she'd be on life support.

If there were no consequences i'd hit her even if she did nothing to me
Your polls are always so obvious, there's no real dilemma, like that old and new west shit

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

What a dumb question, I would knock that bitch out the park.

What is the limit of what I can do without consequences? Could I rape her?

If there were no consequences i'd hit her even if she did nothing to me
Your polls are always so obvious, there's no real dilemma, like that old and new west shit
We should try to make a society like the new west since we all agreed on it. I also want to see the cuck's side.

Last edited:
Low IQ poll. Anyone that votes no is not a true incel and should be banned from this forum

If anyone says no to this they deserve to die in a fire

is the sky blue
Is the grass green?
Am I a subhuman?
Is the blackpill real?

No if a girl hit me I'd grovel before her feet and ask her if I'm good enough to be her worthless little foot slave. And ask her if she has magical powers so I can be shrunk and eaten by her. Lol.

No if a girl hit me I'd grovel before her feet and ask her if I'm good enough to be her worthless little foot slave. And ask her if she has magical powers so I can be shrunk and eaten by her. Lol.
No, she'll just hit you and walk away.

How can I vote yes 1488 times?

I’d just throatlift her or something.

Of course! after all we do want to promote true equality :feelsokman:

I will strangled her without murdered

Would beat her to death, even in her coffin I'd still giving kicks and punchs to her face.

Let's say you said, "you look pretty." then she slapped. Would you slap her back if there was zero chance to get caught, or at least hit her back in some other way?

I slapped a girl once at school because she slapped me first. Would do it anytime if there were no consequences but there are. A woman can hit you all she wants. Once you hit back it's jail time for you.

the only thing that stops people from already doing this are the social consequences, so yeah

That's my dream- to fucking one-punch annihilate some roast's larynx and watch her suffocate

Yup. I'd slapped her at full force if there are no consequences of being.

Good thing no one voted "No" in the poll otherwise they're a cuck.

That person who voted No should be banned.

YES! And this video explains why

LOL already done it. Except I didn't slap her. I punched the bitch lol. Cunt tried to hit me 300-400 times that night. I just sat there blocking away her blows and spits (she was spitting at me!). She said I hit her again, but I was just trying to block her spits. I punched her in the shoulder, not even that hard, but I never heard the end of it. "You hit me! You hit me!" and crying. And she threatened to call the cops on me repeatedly for the punch.

I also punched my sister several times as an adult. I would be sitting at the table with her, and she would like throw a glass of water in my face for no good reason, so I would jump up and pound her. One time she was chasing me around an airport terminal swinging and kicking at me and I punched her in the mouth just to get her to stop. She kept saying she was going to prosecute me for DV, but others kept her from doing it. Sister was a psychocunt for many years.

I must say it felt so damn good to punch a bitch lol. It was like years of frustration and anger packed into one blow.

This is nuts. We can't even hit cunts back or defend ourselves as these psychobitches. WTF man.

I once hit a girl unconscious. Granted, she approached me on some kind of disco and tried strangling me. She was drunk, incoherent, I had never seen her before, and she referred to me with another name, which must mean she was mixing me together with some other dude. My reflexes and panic made me hit her right between the eyes, and she fell down inside a tent. This was in the 90's.

Ha ha ha! Who would say otherwise!?!

I assume most of us would love to go far further than just hitting them.

I would hit her back even if the consequence is my own death.

I would hit her back even if the consequence is my own death.
That's the attidude all real men should have. Even if there can be consequences, never be afraid of other pussy ass males from doing what's right.

No,because I hate the violence.