Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If a girl hit you would you hit her back if you knew 100% there will be no consequences?

If a girl hit you would you hit her back if you knew 100% there will be no consequences?

• Total voters
I'd knock her out and cut off her clit. She'll never be able to enjoy Chad's cock then.

No,because I hate the violence.
Don't be a cuck. If you hit back femoids like her will know there will be consequences to them behaving like crazy cunts, which will be less violence in the long run because they won't feel entitled to hitting men without being punished. Women are cowards, and once men start hitting back, they will know their place.

I voted "Yes" but it depends on various factors.
A slap wouldn't trigger me much, but an actual punch would make me rage, especially if she is behaving and looking like a feminist. She wants equality, she gets equality.
I wouldn't slap a 4'9 skinny feminine girl who just acts weird due to being drunk or high though.

I wouldn't slap a 4'9 skinny feminine girl who just acts weird due to being drunk or high though.
Does that excuse a guy to slap a girl if he's just "drunk and weird" too? Stop making excuses for them, slap the hoe back as long as her hit caused you pain.

I would hit her with the intention to give her brain damage.

I have and I look forward to doing it again. I pray for this opportunity everyday as a matter of fact

Last edited:
Yup. I'd slapped her at full force if there are no consequences of being.

Good thing no one voted "No" in the poll otherwise they're a cuck.
Well 4 people would disagree

In this hypothetical situation, I would. In reality there would either be a group of whiteknights ready to "defend" her or a quick phonecall to the police who always take the woman's side.

I almost punched a girl once in my life but I held back because it was obvious she knew she was fucked now that she knew she pissed me off. It was like hitting a puppy who knew what was coming to it. Just couldn't do it. However, if she kept talking shit with no remorse I would've given her a nice good jab to the jaw.

as long as her hit caused you pain.
A 4'9 skinny feminine girl certainly cannot hit hard enough to cause pain that's why I wouldn't hit her back. That's what I was trying to explain.
If a girl behaves like a man, she has to be treated like one, but only as long as there are no consequences. In the real world I probably wouldn't do shit because of the consequences.

Yes, in the vagina with my throbbing cock, repeatedly. Probably :feelsohh:

I have and I look forward to doing it again. I pray for this opportunity everyday as a matter of fact
:heart:
However, if she kept talking shit with no remorse I would've given her a nice good jab to the jaw.
It's the no remorse part that really gets me, even more than the hit itself, like they feel they are above you so they are entitled to abuse you.

Last edited:
no because it's against my morals

no because it's against my morals
What are your morals?
A 4'9 skinny feminine girl certainly cannot hit hard enough to cause pain that's why I wouldn't hit her back. That's what I was trying to explain.
If a girl behaves like a man, she has to be treated like one, but only as long as there are no consequences. In the real world I probably wouldn't do shit because of the consequences.
A slap causes lots of pain, stop coping. And lots of guys here aren't afraid of the consequences. Stop being scared.

id do it even if there were consequences and ive done something similar before

What are your morals?

i never lie unless completely necessary, i don't hit women or do anything bad to them, i don't insult anyone, etc, etc. but that's only irl lol.

besides if a woman slaps you that's assault, take her to court.

i never lie unless completely necessary, i don't hit women or do anything bad to them, i don't insult anyone, etc, etc. but that's only irl lol.

besides if a woman slaps you that's assault, take her to court.
Like you'll have enough money to always take her to court, and force her to ID herself on the spot so you can get her information. If a little faggy soyboy slapped you would you just "take him to court," or would you slap him back even though he is as weak or weaker than a femoid? Why are femoids special?

Last edited:
Like you'll have enough money to always take her to court, and force her to ID herself on the spot so you can get her information. Would you hit a little faggy soyboy if he slapped you or just "take him to court," or would you slap him back even though he is as weak or weaker than a femoid?

i'd tell him to not do that again and if he does it again he's getting his shit fucked

i'd tell him to not do that again and if he does it again he's getting his shit fucked
So if a femoid did it again, would you finally slap her back after the warning?

So if a femoid did it again, would you finally slap her back after the warning?

if no consequences and she doesn't stop doing it, i'd put her in a chokehold tbh and tell her "stop"

if no consequences and she doesn't stop doing it, i'd put her in a chokehold tbh and tell her "stop"
I would've did that from the start if there were consequences. But if there were no consequences I'd enjoy every nano second of giving her a smooth one across the face. They need to learn there will be punishment for cunt behavior.

Last edited:
id 619 a bitch

@Ritalincel explain yourself.

Let's say you said, "you look pretty." then she slapped. Would you slap her back if there was zero chance to get caught, or at least hit her back in some other way?
Falcon PUNCH THESE HOES
O
I almost punched a girl once in my life but I held back because it was obvious she knew she was fucked now that she knew she pissed me off. It was like hitting a puppy who knew what was coming to it. Just couldn't do it. However, if she kept talking shit with no remorse I would've given her a nice good jab to the jaw.
I would of did it , then forced to let me ejac on her face.

I'd beat that femoid to death if there were no consequences.

Not really. Physical violence in that scenario (c'mon, a slap from a weaking isn't something you can take that seriously) is a limit I don't wanna cross, no matter the consequences or lack of those.

Now if she takes out a gun I'll defend myself and teach her what pain means, same way I'd teach anyone.

So if a femoid such as Rhonda rousley punches u in your face in front of everyone you would just take it?

why would she ever do that.

also if she actually hit me in the face, yes, because the bitch is going to jail after that lmao and everyone will be on my side.

why would she ever do that.

also if she actually hit me in the face, yes, because the bitch is going to jail after that lmao and everyone will be on my side.
You’d be surprised the society we live in cucks and white knights would be on your ass if u raised a finger. They’d crucify you and call u a woman beater if u defended on yourself.

Not really. Physical violence in that scenario (c'mon, a slap from a weaking isn't something you can take that seriously) is a limit I don't wanna cross, no matter the consequences or lack of those.
Read what I talked about with whogivesafucc. Would you let a weak fag slap you, then not do anything?

You’d be surprised the society we live in cucks and white knights would be on your ass if u raised a finger. They’d crucify you and call u a woman beater if u defended on yourself.

tbh yea there's no winning in that situation lmao.

that's another reason why i said what i did. even if you touched the bitch with your pinky everyone will be on your ass

Read what I talked about with whogivesafucc. Would you let a weak fag slap you, then not do anything?
A weak fag is a weak fag. If you think about it rationally, it poses no further threat.

In fact, it's even more insulting if you ignore their existence instead of beating them. Same way us incels live ignored unless we go ER.

Yep, and I’d punch the 5 cucks who voted no

Last edited:
Can I hit her with my dick?
My answer will be no. Not because the perpetrator is a female but because I am usually not a fighter. I rather walk away and not let a situation escalate.

yes, a punch right in her cunt. That would be the closest I have been to a clitoris.

I have when I knew there would be; so yeah.

in a perfect world shortcels would be allowed to at least shove mean girls

No I wouldn't hit her. I would have tied her to a radiator without food 1 week.

Honestly, if it happens in a vaccum, then probably, yes.

But - There are never "no consequences".

His consequences were immediate. Got beatup by curry Normies/chads. But then since he was willing to sellout into a full blown norman curry fag, he used it to become "an actor". I guess you could say selling-out was a consequence and a reward? Idk.

View: https://youtu.be/Vg3Y7PocON4

TO THE MOON ALICE!!!

The fact that 8 people voted NO is infuriating
Fuck whiteknights

I reached the point that I would hit a foid who assaults me/escalates situation to be physical/slaps etc even if there are consequences.

I reached the point that I would hit a foid who assaults me/escalates situation to be physical/slaps etc even if there are consequences.
Based :feelsokman:

At a bbq with classmates.
A foid sneaked up to me to smear my neck with food sauce.
I got up and dug a bowl of fried rice to throw back at her.

Bro I think im on the verge of hitting a foid without them hitting me. or for no reason at all :feelsdevil:
That's another stage of basedness I haven't reached but envy heavily. :feelsmage:

Yes, not too hard though. Wouldn’t wanna make her ugly. Gotta keep her pretty for when I have my way in Minecraft.