Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if a foid asks you for something small

owly

owly

Banned
-
like cigarettes or flowers how about walking with her buying it then throwing it in a deep trash can ?
show her you have money and none for her

Uhh1

It will just dig it out of the trash like the rat it is.

first you have to find a foid who would walk with you :feelsgah:

If women asked me for something small, then I wouldn't be an incel anymore. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::(:(:(:(

like cigarettes or flowers how about walking with her buying it then throwing it in a deep trash can ?

How about you buy the cigs and then grind the box with the bottom of your shoes outside

Why on earth would a foid ask me to buy her cigarettes or flowers? I'm old as fuck and this has never happened once in my life.

How about you buy the cigs and then grind the box with the bottom of your shoes outside
How about you buy the cigs and then masturbate in front of her eyes on the cigarettes and smirk at her at the same time.

I would give her cigarette so she can get lung cancer in future and die in pain

occasionally some foid talks to me but I do not give a shit and I'm too autistic the same

Or smoke the entire packet and eat the flowers. Getting some vitamins for a juicy chest pump.

I wake up from my dream

When I was a kid I thought that girls eat flowers. And that's why guys give it to them.

How about you buy the cigs and then masturbate in front of her eyes on the cigarettes and smirk at her at the same time.

Nah that's too edgy. I'd prefer to destroy the cigarettes and shatter their hopes of getting something free.

I'd rather look like an asshole than a perv.

Why on earth would a foid ask me to buy her cigarettes or flowers? I'm old as fuck and this has never happened once in my life.
i guess he was watching too many romance/comedy movies

She asks for something small, point to her ass.

I do not go outside.

I’ve had a woman ask me if I HAD a cigarette. But I’ve never had a woman just randomly ask me to buy her something unless she was s panhandler. And that is usually booze or food. And this would just seem mean.

:feelskek: Good idea because this really gets them angry. They expect all sub6 men to bow down to them.