Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Idk what to do anymore sex is everywhere

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Go on Facebook?

You end up seeing couples on holidays or taking cringy kissing pictures or those holding hands bullshit videos.

Go on Instagram?
Ass everywhere with the captions of “im not like those girls”. I just saw a 13 year old take pictures with her cleavage out wearing tight jeans and you cant even see her face

Going outside?
Why even fucking bother? All you see is young couples kissing and holding hands and kissing like “two love pigeons teehee” one time I even say a guy fingering a femoid in the local park. Eventually public sex will be allowed but only for :chad:

Wtf is there to do anymore man, sex is everyfucking where man its making me go insane man.. young couples is pure ragefuel for me.

take a walk in a forest instead of going to the city maybe? If you are near the coast you can go for beach walks

This is why I've deleted most social media, it's a joke if you're sub8 unless you are a cuck and wanna whiteknightmaxx or orbitermaxx. It will help with no fap.

Wtf is there to do anymore man, sex is everyfucking where man its making me go insane man.. young couples is pure ragefuel for me.
In college this shit is fucking every where its disgusting honestly, this is the main reason why I cannot go outside because, if I see that shit it makes me wanna blow my head off right then and there. The best way for me to get my mind off of sex is by playing video games or drinking.

Go on Facebook?

You end up seeing couples on holidays or taking cringy kissing pictures or those holding hands bullshit videos.

Go on Instagram?
Ass everywhere with the captions of “im not like those girls”. I just saw a 13 year old take pictures with her cleavage out wearing tight jeans and you cant even see her face

Going outside?
Why even fucking bother? All you see is young couples kissing and holding hands and kissing like “two love pigeons teehee” one time I even say a guy fingering a femoid in the local park. Eventually public sex will be allowed but only for :chad:

Try meditation and transcend the materlistic world

It's fucking everywhere boyo. It's makes me sick to the stomach to see as we can't have the same natural love.