Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Idk if I can live like this

con_jt

con_jt

Banned
-
Today I went back on pof n tinder....nobody ever swipes on tinder for me ever...pof I had 2 whales chatting but only wanted “friends” for obvious reasons.

You ask a serious question about what they are looking for and they ignore you.

Would it really be that bad to rape someone I found was a 9, 10? Really would it be so bad.

Either I will figure out how to overcome the blackpill dying honestly or I must give into the do everything possible even lie cheat steal regardless how ugly she is and convince her somehow my physical attractiveness is irrelevant
Or fuck it...linger here self loathing, what’s the point

Take the blackpill

Don't rape dude, unless you want Tyrone raping your ass in prison for the next 10 years.
Take the blackpill
Tumblr nbrmeuAJi01svh8clo1 400

jfl fakecel if you use tinder. Don't rape man never really a good idea

The moment you rape, you will loose all sympathy from the court or anybody around you. Your face will be all over the news, local or mainstream.

They take that shit extremely seriously now, even a MERE allegation can destroy your life and career. I can't imagine if you actually did it.

Rape and sui might be an actual option. Death is superior to this shitty life anyway.

Only choice if you do it.

Raping is not an option, it should never be an option. Instead fuck a hooker.

Don't rape dude, unless you want Tyrone raping your ass in prison for the next 10 years.

View attachment 39883
Good point
I live my life with the idea that if you don't get caught, no crime has been committed. Fuck ethics and morality, these are man made bullshit concepts for controlling people's actions. Do whatever you want, just try to be smart about it. Take whatever you can in life
I’m tempted to live this way as you explained. Dark Triad!
The moment you rape, you will loose all sympathy from the court or anybody around you. Your face will be all over the news, local or mainstream.

They take that shit extremely seriously now, even a MERE allegation can destroy your life and career. I can't imagine if you actually did it.

Only choice if you do it.
Being a criminal would attract women :lul: jk...true but at least all the times I’ve been called a creep would make sense ...honestly I could never do that...maybe become Dark Triad!