Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'd like to hunt down and devour foids. Hear me out.

• Thread starter DeliriousMerchant
  • Start date
DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
-
No, this isn't larp. In theory, their bodies would be soft and malleable. I wouldn't eat Chad since their bodies would be tough and stringy.
I'd like to see the utter fear on a foid's face when she realises I do not intend to grAPE her, but eat her.
Preferably, I'd like to chase them and tackle them down. Akin to a BEAR. :society:
No ITfags, not children. Not the eldery, Just YOU and your squad of heroines. I don't care if that makes me a coward.
I'm just living out my NATURAL instincts. I need to secure an easy meal.

I'd still maul Chad to death though. I think they'd all taste better cooked.

over for cannibalcels.

Yeah, you're alone on this one. Eating human meat probably tastes awful.

No, this isn't larp. In theory, their bodies would be soft and malleable. I wouldn't eat Chad since their bodies would be tough and stringy.
I'd like to see the utter fear on a foid's face when she realises I do not intend to grAPE her, but eat her.
Preferably, I'd like to chase them and tackle them down. Akin to a BEAR. :society:
No ITfags, not children. Not the eldery, Just YOU and your squad of heroines. I don't care if that makes me a coward.
I'm just living out my NATURAL instincts. I need to secure an easy meal.

I'd still maul Chad to death though. I think they'd all taste better cooked.
Okay, Okay. OKAY.

TLDR; I want to maul foids. No FULLY devouring. The thrill would be from hunting them. A catharises I doubt a gun could give you.

Turn the jerks into jerky

'you look at that foid and see your oneitis. but I only see RAWMEAT. abandon love and face the truth.'

- a sage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back