Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'd eat shit and live on the streets to be 21 again. I'd kill for a life reset.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If you're a neet at 21 and assume you have zero hope in life, you're about 100,000 times better off than a guy in his 30s or 40s making a good wage, or even a rich incel at 30.

Having your life ahead of you beats being a billionaire at 40.

I wish i was as old as you. At least i wouldn't give a fuck about baldness because i'm already old and i would live in peace with myself and not worry about anything.

Wanna trade places with me ? I'm 18 tho.

Same here in my mid-40s..... IF I HAD THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE NOW. I would work out and become a greek god. I would know how to see IOIs that I missed and have more confidence to talk to women.

I wish i was as old as you. At least i wouldn't give a fuck about baldness because i'm already old and i would live in peace with myself and not worry about anything.

nah because when you hit 30 you'd be completely bald and i'm still nw1

So you have it better than me and i'm still young. Quit bitching for being old then.

at 18 you can start a business doing blue collar shit and try to strike it rich or join the military and travel the world

i can't do any of that. not even the military wants me as cannon fodder, lol

I would rather be a 40 year old billionaire

18 has endless options

can pick up any blue collar trade like welding, riveting, and learn the business, then start his own
join any branch of the military and play with million dollar equipment, or just get paid to do nothing all day

at 30 you have no options, maybe what shotgun you want to kill yourself with, but that's if you live in an area with decent gun laws

Kid, fuck off. Respect those beneath you. You don't wish you were this old. Youth is absolutely everything. You don't care any less when you get older, you don't lust any less, you don't "not give a fuck" about everything that's taken from you. That's blue pill horse shit. Everything gets exponentially worse. I'd endure anything to start from 18 again.

Why? WTF can you do with a billion dollars that you can't do now? Besides surgerycel and buy useless shit and travel? Youth (next to beauty) is the most valuable thing on the planet. If you're 18, you can easily be a millionaire at 40. You save £1k/month and there's a quarter mil right there.

18 has endless options

can pick up any blue collar trade like welding, riveting, and learn the business, then start his own
join any branch of the military and play with million dollar equipment, or just get paid to do nothing all day

at 30 you have no options, maybe what shotgun you want to kill yourself with, but that's if you live in an area with decent gun laws
"Endless options"

Life won't get better and the chance of becoming a billionaire is fairly low

Kid, fuck off. Respect those beneath you. You don't wish you were this old. Youth is absolutely everything. You don't care any less when you get older, you don't lust any less, you don't "not give a fuck" about everything that's taken from you. That's blue pill horse shit. Everything gets exponentially worse. I'd endure anything to start from 18 again.
Ok, trade with me then. You will be a 18 yo manlet, balding with more than 5 mental illnesses including depersonlization and brain fog and live in a third world country. And i'll accept the trade even if you're 50 years old because at least i'd die faster and i'd not give a shit about anything anymore. No one gives a fuck if you're ugly, short, bald if you're 40 or more, but try having those traits as a young man nowadays.

Why? WTF can you do with a billion dollars that you can't do now? Besides surgerycel and buy useless shit and travel? Youth (next to beauty) is the most valuable thing on the planet. If you're 18, you can easily be a millionaire at 40. You save £1k/month and there's a quarter mil right there.

legit.

as a male i'd say youth is 100 times more important for men.

you have to pick a skill / set your life up early from the start. there's no reversing a bad life at 30, it's over by then.

at 40? even being rich is barely enough to cope.

Youth means nothing if you cannot get a girlfriend and a good social circle

This is the ultimate cope. Your life would've ended up completely the same. It's all determined by genes.

Youth means nothing if you cannot get a girlfriend and a good social circle

No it doesn't. You're still worshiped by everyone who isn't young. You're still the centre of the universe to the 95% of people outside your bubble (ie the young).

legit.

as a male i'd say youth is 100 times more important for men.

you have to pick a skill / set your life up early from the start. there's no reversing a bad life at 30, it's over by then.

Eh, you can do all that shit at any age. What you can't do is the social stuff, the sex and affection from young, prime women stuff.

No it doesn't. You're still worshiped by everyone who isn't young. You're still the centre of the universe to the 95% of people outside your bubble (ie the young).
Nobody worships an Incel.

Ok, trade with me then. You will be a 18 yo manlet, balding with more than 5 mental illnesses including depersonlization and brain fog and live in a third world country. And i'll accept the trade even if you're 50 years old because at least i'd die faster and i'd not give a shit about anything anymore. No one gives a fuck if you're ugly, short, bald if you're 40 or more, but try having those traits as a young man nowadays.

How tall are you? I have probably 10 mental illnesses, including brain fog and depersonalisation, have barely left the house in 10 years. Plus a voice disorder which makes it impossible to speak to another human being. The only one you have my sympathies on is the third world country. Unless you can easily emigrate. Die faster? lol. You can die any time you choose with ease. You don't die faster if you're older, you get a degenerative disease and suffer unimaginable pain for a decade before dying a slow and horrendous death. That's how old people die. ALL traits are exponentially worse the older you are. There are NO advantages to being older. The world worships youth. Even Chads are destroyed by the ageing process.

Being ugly and completely piss broke is not something to be jealous of.

I’d rather be an oldcel with money so I could at least travel and buy hookers

How tall are you? I have probably 10 mental illnesses, including brain fog and depersonalisation, have barely left the house in 10 years. Plus a voice disorder which makes it impossible to speak to another human being. The only one you have my sympathies on is the third world country. Unless you can easily emigrate. Die faster? lol. You can die any time you choose with ease. You don't die faster if you're older, you get a degenerative disease and suffer unimaginable pain for a decade before dying a slow and horrendous death. That's how old people die. ALL traits are exponentially worse the older you are. There are NO advantages to being older. The world worships youth. Even Chads are destroyed by the ageing process.
I'm 5'7. And trust me being young solves nothing for trash like us. I didn't mean you have it easy because that's absolutely not true, but we're both fucked too bad and won't get women anyways and i have no friends because i'm socially retarded, so no one worships me or anything.

Being ugly and completely piss broke is not something to be jealous of.

I’d rather be an oldcel with money so I could at least travel and buy hookers

Turn 21 and live through this shit all over again. Are you insane? My life was way worse at 21 than it is now, I have virtually no good memories from that period of time in my life. Unless you were extremely good-looking back then, you won't convince me that you had it easier. Besides, it's unlikely you'll go from Chad to incel just because you are 40. You're idealizing a non-existent past. Personally,for I can only speak for myself, I was a loser then and I'm a loser now. If I knew I was going to have a shitty life ahead of me I would have killed myself at 13 years of age. It was over from the very beginning, I never stood a chance.

I'm 5'7. And trust me being young solves nothing for trash like us. I didn't mean you have it easy because that's absolutely not true, but we're both fucked too bad and won't get women anyways and i have no friends because i'm socially retarded, so no one worships me or anything.

I'm 5'8. You're on the borderline of manlet. You still have hope and possibility. Even misery at that age has a certain romance and innocence to it. You should looksmax like fuck. There's a reason 99% of people in film, TV and media are under 30, man, because the world worships youth. You just don't know it because when you're young you filter out anyone who isn't also young, they don't exist to you.

I'm 5'8. You're on the borderline of manlet. You still have hope and possibility. Even misery at that age has a certain romance and innocence to it. You should looksmax like fuck. There's a reason 99% of people in film, TV and media are under 30, man, because the world worships youth. You just don't know it because when you're young you filter out anyone who isn't also young, they don't exist to you.
I live in a third world country, so i have no money to do any shit. And if hair loss treatments didn't work for me, i'd be fucked too bad and would be better off dead.

i'm 19 and i just wanna be dead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back