Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Iceland needs condoms in SCHOOLS: Doctor raises alarm on syphilis & chlamydia outbreak

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
"Negligence towards safe sex by Icelanders and the visits by many foreigners have led to the country having the highest rate of syphilis and chlamydia in Europe, its top medic said, urging drastic measures to curb the crisis.

Iceland's chief epidemiologist Thorolfur Gudnason suggested that condoms should be distributed in Icelandic schools.

“Men and women aren’t careful about sex…. they aren’t’ using condoms,” Gudnason, told state TV.

“That's actually the only explanation” for the drastic rise in sexually transmitted diseases in the tiny island nation of 360,000 people, he said.

Iceland currently has the highest syphilis rate on the continent per capita at 15.4 cases per 100,000 individuals, according to European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control.

"Syphilis mainly occurs in men, homosexual men” like in most other countries, Gudnason pointed out, adding that “the increase primarily been explained by the movement of people to Iceland, the foreigners.”

“The frequency of chlamydia is high as well, probably the highest in Europe,” the epidemiologist regretted. The disease mainly affected younger people aged between 18 and 25 years, he added."

That's what being a degenerate does to you

We will inherit this degenerate world after the STDs evolve and kill all normies.

Poland gives free HPV vaccines to pre-teen foids and now this JFL at this animalistic world.

@RegisterUserName how many lassies have you impregnated?

Would be interesting if a new virus developed and all sex-havers died tbh

People online always talk about Iceland as if it's some sort of utopia because they barely have any violent crimes and then this happens.

I fucking hate Iceland, may it sink to the bottom of the ocean with all its inhabitants.

JFL at roasties getting syphilis :feelskek:

we shouldn't be surprised this type of news comes out of the nordic countries.

whoever thinks that they can go there and be at ease because of the cold weather, good economy, nice people etc, is a damn fool, all those countries are absolutely rotten on the inside and addicted to tyrone dick. i dunno who's project it was to corrupt them so quickly and thoroughly throughout the 1900s but they did an excellent job, good results and ahead of schedule.

b-but muh based poland! :soy:
it always makes my laugh that /pol/tards are coping with POOland being based while in reality it's no different from west just with a bit less shitskins but degeneracy and feminism is the same

ChILdrEn dOnT hAvE aS mUcH sEx As yOU tHiNk, StooPid inkel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back