Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [iCarly] I'm so fucking happy that icarly got cancelled

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
That show was absolute suicide fuel. Two sexy prime girls exploiting their looks to cucks online to become famous, and even having cuckold freddy doing all the actual work to the show get no credit made my fucking blood boil. And JFL at Freddy getting kisses from BOTH those foids. I once heard a rumor that Dan Schneider would put his male actors into situations he would fantasize about. I fucking believe it. Hope his career is over, degenerate slob.
IMG 1919

That show was absolute suicide fuel. Two sexy prime girls exploiting their looks to cucks online to become famous, and even having cuckold freddy doing all the actual work to the show get no credit made my fucking blood boil. And JFL at Freddy getting kisses from BOTH those foids. I once heard a rumor that Dan Schneider would put his male actors into situations he would fantasize about. I fucking believe it. Hope his career is over, degenerate slob.View attachment 17822
Wasn't it canceled a long time ago?

This is very specific but I can see your thoughts.

Wow it soumds pretty ridiculous when I think about it.

Freddie / his actor is a Chadlet

icarly, the object of fantasies for millions of young boys all across America. Dan Schneider is a goddamn genius. Such a pure expression of his lust for prime jb cunny. Like half the enjoyment of it is just staring at the qt girls

icarly, the object of fantasies for millions of young boys all across America. Dan Schneider is a goddamn genius. Such a pure expression of his lust for prime jb cunny
My hatred for him still has no bounds. It's like putting raw meat in front of a starving lion, but it's got a rope around it's leg so the meat is just out of reach. I used to fap to iCarly every single night.

wasn't cancelled. didnt it just end? victorious was cancelled

icarly, the object of fantasies for millions of young boys all across America. Dan Schneider is a goddamn genius. Such a pure expression of his lust for prime jb cunny. Like half the enjoyment of it is just staring at the qt girls
Kek It was also quite popular in Europe.

Also, the fact that Miranda is now fucking disgusting subhuman degenerate mutts like lilpump makes me want to nuke this planet many times over.

I used to think Dan Schneider was just a normie who got fat...then I saw him on a show he did when he was thinner and he still had the look of a sloth. A truecel who found his niche.

kek. I'm glad this shit is happening to him.
I used to think Dan Schneider was just a normie who got fat...then I saw him on a show he did when he was thinner and he still had the look of a sloth. A truecel who found his niche.
Yeah, he's fucking hideous and his weight is only part of it. He looks like a man child with down syndrome. I usually am happy for truecels that make it, such as review brah, but I hate Dan with a passion.

Also, the fact that Miranda is now fucking disgusting subhuman degenerate mutts like lilpump makes me want to nuke this planet many times over.
Wait she is fucking Lil pump? Lmaooo

Lil pump is 17 and she is 25. lol

Wait she is fucking Lil pump? Lmaooo

Lil pump is 17 and she is 25. lol
Yeah, it's suifuel. A literal talentless piece of garbage like him can land a 10/10 goddess, just because he ran thug game.
damn, he only casts the primest of girls.

no.
I'm not lying, and you know it.

Yeah, it's suifuel. A literal talentless piece of garbage like him can land a 10/10 goddess, just because he ran thug game.

I'm not lying, and you know it.
I looked it up for 5 seconds it's not real

Lil pump has a double digit IQ and his music is just shitposting. I have no idea how he got so famous.

I have to fact check this story but it does not seem believable

she was paid $180,000 for each episode of icarly. wagies on suicidewatch

Lil pump has a double digit IQ and his music is just shitposting. I have no idea how he got so famous.

I have to fact check this story.
See my post above. And yes he's retarded and that is why (((they))) chose to make him famous

i was too old by the time icarly became a thing, miranda cosgrove will always be megan to me

I have to fact check this story but it does not seem believable
it's fake he just likes her and made some silly fake screenshots of her with him but that is sui fuel enough fuck off lilfaggot

it's fake he just likes her and made some silly fake screenshots of her with him but that is sui fuel enough fuck off lilfaggot
I hope he goes out like Biggie tbh

more likely he will get a fun fentanyl surprise one day
I'll rejoice on that day, where the monster will no longer be able to harm and harass my goddess.

That's extremely old news.

Hope his career is over, degenerate slob.

The Hollywood elite can be fucking sickening. I dream kicking Schneider to the ground and shooting him the the head. Face to face. Hollywood fuckers think they're invincible. I bet he'd literally be bawling lmao.

Parents must wonder why their sons like these girly shows.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    574 KB · Views: 61
i remember my brief icarly phase back in summer 2012. i cringe thinking back on how i tried to imitate the way they acted.

Isn't dan schneider also supposed to be the father of Zoey (101) child?

I hated that fucking trash. Stopped watching the Talmudvision was definitely one of the best decisions of my life but I'm still recovering from the brainwashing.
Pretty sure some kike pedos produced that show too btw

^THIS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back