Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [iCarly] Carly fucks teen chad

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
The episode starts out with Carly hating chad because she stole her brother's motorcycle then she ends up dating him 2 seconds later because he's chad cucking the viewer reminding us that her prime jb cunny is reserved for chad. God fucking damnit Dan Schneider. keep in mind she is supposed to be 14 almost 15 in the show. (she was 15 almost 16 in real life)
chadd.png

chad.png

Last edited:
wtf how is that appropaite for a childs show

Disgusting that they broadcasted that to children, the Jews are ramping up the methods of destroying us.

jfl at your aspergic obsession with icarly

over

Fuck that toe tickling status game running incel. Miranda should be sitting on a couch making out with me, not that slob.

Reminder that Dan Schneider ejaculated on Miranda Cosgrove's feet and gurgled the cum from her feet into her mouth.

The episode starts out with Carly hating chad because she stole her brother's motorcycle then she ends up dating him 2 seconds later because he's chad cucking the viewer reminding us that her prime jb cunny is reserved for chad. God fucking damnit Dan Schneider. keep in mind she is supposed to be 14 almost 15 in the show. (she was 15 almost 16 in real life)
chadd.png

chad.png

View attachment 17777View attachment 17777View attachment 17777View attachment 17777View attachment 17777
I remember that episode.Looking back wtf is this.
Later on, it was revealed that he was a weirdo for liking beanie babies.
What's the message of this episode? Yeah just go for the guy who's obviously not good for you except if he shows human traits like liking something that would be out of character for a chad type?
How was that shit even approved to run on TV?

I saw a commercial this morning where a girl is moving away and sad to leave her boyfriend. She's moping about as her parents are moving away and texting him. Then she sees a motorcycle and its rider, a good-looking guy. What boyfriend???

I remember that episode.Looking back wtf is this.
Later on, it was revealed that he was a weirdo for liking beanie babies.
What's the message of this episode? Yeah just go for the guy who's obviously not good for you except if he shows human traits like liking something that would be out of character for a chad type?
How was that shit even approved to run on TV?
it's not weird when chad does it

Our current society is the making of the Jews. When Hitler lost, we all lost.

there were so many blackpills in nick shows. fairly oddparents, was one of the most blackpilled shows i've ever watched

Jfl at all of these Icarly threads

Used to watch iCarly when I was younger, and I didn't realize this at all lmao.

i want to suck jennette mccurdy's tits

this is completely fucked. what id give to have a 14 year old miranda cosgrove bouncing on my cock like that chad got