Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Iam now a devoted 5 time praying, Quran reading based Sunni Muslim

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
Yes now I'll be devotional towards my religion and the basedness it gives out towards women unlike you christcuck chud retards and red dot possessing cow piss drinking disgusting hindoos.
All the factors of islam about male and female relationship are based. islam knows men are naturally polygamous so thats why it allows 4 wives and if you want more you can just say to whatever foid you married before "talaq talaq talaq" and you're fine for a new marriage with prime muslim JB pussy. I can't seem to think of any other religion allowing this kind of basedness "wElL iSlaM lEtS wOmEn kEeP tHeIr oWn mOnEy aNd MeN hAvE tO sHaRe iT" leeching off of your wifes OF or other job she works is emasculation in itself and women are not permitted to be outside with their husbands permission anyway, it doesn't matter what the situation occurs to her. A foid while in her menses is considered dirty in islam which they actually are and a Muslim wife cannot reject sex to her husband under any circumstance could you have that in YOUR cucked dharma shitskin slave smegma dick cheese uncut duck having your women are cucked so much you had to gang up and beat us up and make a new term about it:lul: religion JFL you couldn't. Beating the shit out of your wife is also allowed so now Im going to pray all five times and enforce it on muslim women more without being a hypocrite anyone who disagrees with me is a commie atheist fallen into the trap of Jewish trickery(I'll make a thread about this on as well)

Last edited:
bump. If you don't reply to this thread you will die under terrible circumstances in your sleep

Fuck ur jihadicel religion, GrAYmang

Based , don’t listen to soycucks seething at chaddams

Mass murder w*ite cucks and women inshallah

Based Mashallah Allah Akbar brother

If you don't reply to this thread you will go to jahannam :feelsdevil: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

muzzie cope

Fgs8DoaUAAAgp2t

Based. What country are you from? I was also thinking about visiting a mosque, since I like Oriental foids very much. They also seem to be one of the most loyal races.

It is still over @wereq

Based. What country are you from? I was also thinking about visiting a mosque, since I like Oriental foids very much. They also seem to be one of the most loyal races.
India
wby?
>
main-qimg-f97c28b1d200e7113054bba29e1cc066-lq

Based. Except no country actually follows the quran fully. Only "terrorist" groups do.

Based. Except no country actually follows the quran fully. Only "terrorist" groups do.
Yeah I was wondering that as well most arabs are degenerate sand niggers especially the men itself and shia muslimas will suck you cock in a heartbeat JFL they need sharia asap

Yeah Ill bump this. I dont believe you are a revert but...whatever. What you say is based.

why do you believe God is real, and specifically Islam out of all of the world religions :feelshehe:
Because the holy quran states god is real and is very supreme and divine

cope all that u want, the blackpill doesnt discriminate between believers and non-believers

Mashallah akhi, one day all will be Muslims and foids will be treated right

But every religious text claims their God is real. Why listen to the Qur'an any more than the Gospels or the Vedas or the Talmud :feelswhere:
Because quran is true about all the things happening in the world right now like homo degeneracy, lower travel time and female disobedience (((iran protests))) which are also the indicators of the return of dajjal and Isa(pbuh) and it is also the final testament of the Abrahamic religions

Where did you join

Yeah I was wondering that as well most arabs are degenerate sand niggers especially the men itself and shia muslimas will suck you cock in a heartbeat JFL they need sharia asap
check out salafi / wahhabism. thats the most authentic form of islam

Didn't you make posts earlier about how much you hate Muslims and want to eat haram things like pork?
check out salafi / wahhabism. thats the most authentic form of islam
It isnt

Didn't you make posts earlier about how much you hate Muslims and want to eat haram things like pork?
Astagfirullah I asked for tohba to allah and im the last prophets muslim population so allah will and can forgive me innumerable times for my biggest sins inshallah

Bold of this Jihadicel to assume he can afford a muslim wife. Otherwise would had moneymaxxed or hookermaxxed a long time ago.

based. islam will guide the incels to the right path

Bold of this Jihadicel to assume he can afford a muslim wife. Otherwise would had moneymaxxed or hookermaxxed a long time ago.
Im still in MS college for the next 2.5 years and I'll be moneymaxxed

im the last prophets muslim population
Just say you're an ummah of the prophet alayhi salatu was salam lol

Anyway alhamdulillah for guiding you to the right path. I pray you stay steadfast on the deen, ameen

Muslimcels are based, they go er a lot and are (mostly) anti degenerate

Just say you're an ummah of the prophet alayhi salatu was salam lol

Anyway alhamdulillah for guiding you to the right path. I pray you stay steadfast on the deen, ameen
Inshallah

Go jihad or ur fakecel

Lol an incel who cant get one foid becomes muslim to be legaly allowed to marry four, what a massive cope