Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wrote a song: '5 More Years til I Become a Wizard'; my first single of 'incel rock'

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
I hope you enjoy

Watched for 5 seconds. Was voice mogged and left the video.

already saw it due to a post on braincels, I like it

Nice song, pls conjure me a gf when you are a wizard :feelsmusic:

Mate that's better than most of the shite that's past off as music you're a good singer too. Was it all done on a computer or was that you playing the guitar? I play the guitar a wee bit but I'm tone deaf, my singing is horrific.

Weird hearing incels voices, sometimes I forget that we are real people irl and not just walls of text.

Hey that sounds pretty nice.

I'm honored. Thanks.

Sounds comfy OP, good work. Sounds much more pleasant to the ears than School Shooter's stuff. :feelsmusic: Also, I like your avi.
Sounds comfy OP, good work. Sounds much more pleasant to the ears than School Shooter's stuff. :feelsmusic: Also, I like your avi.

Impressive Chad voice tbh.

I liked it, catchy chorus and good lyrics. Also laughed at the "I'm a fucking pussy" part.

Also guitar solo mogs me.

Last edited:
Mate that's better than most of the shite that's past off as music you're a good singer too. Was it all done on a computer or was that you playing the guitar? I play the guitar a wee bit but I'm tone deaf, my singing is horrific.
Thanks. I sang and played guitar and bass and programmed the midi drums with samples coming from mtpowerdrummer.

For guitar and bass, I recorded from guitar/bass -> Joyo British sound pedal (Marshall amp clone of Tech 21 pedal) -> my audio interface.

I recorded vocals with a cheap SM57 clone.

I love the song. I'm a wizard. It's not that bad :feelscry:

Time to steal these lyrics and turn it into a rap song featuring Eggman and earn my fucking shekels

i like it very relaxing voice but i don't understand the lyrics tbh my brain doesn't understand spoken english

Actually kind of good. I would check the tempo of the instruments, they sound too floppy to lead the hard back beat needed in rock music (at least in my opinion). Also mix
Overall great

Wow singing mogs me, good song bro

Actually kind of good. I would check the tempo of the instruments, they sound too floppy to lead the hard back beat needed in rock music (at least in my opinion). Also mix
Overall great
Yeah, my interface wasn't calibrated well so I was getting bad latency while tracking. Will fix in future songs though.
i like it very relaxing voice but i don't understand the lyrics tbh my brain doesn't understand spoken english
Thanks, if you're interested, the lyrics are in the description of the video

I spent a lot of time thinking about my inceldom today. As I’m sure you could imagine, it made me depressed as hell and it was hard to get through with a straight face. Got home from my second job of the day to find this, and it somehow made me feel a little better. I mean, I still feel like shit but just a little less, now. Thanks OP.

I spent a lot of time thinking about my inceldom today. As I’m sure you could imagine, it made me depressed as hell and it was hard to get through with a straight face. Got home from my second job of the day to find this, and it somehow made me feel a little better. I mean, I still feel like shit but just a little less, now. Thanks OP.
Glad to hear it. Hang in there.

Good job, man!

I enjoyed listening to it. :feelsokman::feelsWizard:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back