Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wouldn't wish acne/acne scars on my worst enemy.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
My noses is completely filled with blackheads, acne marks and a bunch of other stuff which I don't know what it's called. And my forehead and chin is completely filled with pie(red acne marks) in short I look like an absolute clown. I have tried a million things, and have also gone without using anything on my face but just water and nothing has worked so far.

I have accepted I'm just one of the unlucky few with adult acne which will torment me all my life. The marks on my face are life long and will never go away. Fuck this Clown world.

It truly never began for pizza face cels.

Same but I'd still be incel if I had perfect skin.

I have shitty skin to, might be one of my worst flaws

People with good skin will never understand. It's been years, since, I have haar clear skin.
Acne literally stops me from going outside sometimes, when I look in the mirror sometimes and look at the scars and pimples it makes me want to rope.

Dont have acne. Doesn't matter for my deformed face

I have acne scars and redish cheeks i`m lucky my acne did go away after i took accutane but i still have a few scars

I also have acne scars. Its the ultimate femoid repellant. Truecel trait to be honest.