Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i wouldn't have been incel if I just ask out my oneitis before her bf did.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
just be first is brutal, if I asked her out before anyone else did I'd be with her now, i'd be enjoying her virgin untainted body. Unfortunately I was too insecure and it took too long for me to ask her out. By the time I gained enough confidence she was already taken. Because of 1 decision. I made the rest of my life will be completly different than what could have been. If I had a gf I'd quickly be NTmaxxed, my anxiety would go away, and I would be confident.

she have probably had lots of sex by now, while I rot and think about her. Its so unfair

Keep fucking coping

Are you sure about that? :lul:

:chad::banhammer:
Also, how'd you mess that up? She was 100% transperant and more or less made the first move.
she said shes interested in dating if thingss doent work out with the guy she jusst sstarted seeing

just be first is brutal, if I asked her out before anyone else did I'd be with her now, i'd be enjoying her virgin untainted body. Unfortunately I was too insecure and it took too long for me to ask her out. By the time I gained enough confidence she was already taken. Because of 1 decision. I made the rest of my life will be completly different than what could have been. If I had a gf I'd quickly be NTmaxxed, my anxiety would go away, and I would be confident.
What if she'd refused your advances? Ever thought of that?

What if she'd refused your advances? Ever thought of that?
she wouldnt have, i've tried once already the only thing stopping me was their relationship

can JBF help you get an introverted foid during college
yes, but chances are, even the introverted girl have a bf already. its hard HARD to find a single girl nowadays. They're all loved by osmeone arleady

So why did you hesitate and not ask your oneitis out faster? Why did you wait so long?

yes, but chances are, even the introverted girl have a bf already. its hard HARD to find a single girl nowadays. They're all loved by osmeone arleady
It's honestly suicide fuel even disregarding that I wouldn't ever get them anyway :feels:

So why did you hesitate and not ask your oneitis out faster? Why did you wait so long?
I was bulk maxing, I weighed 90lbs and was small and weak took me half a hear to ge tto normal weight and I gained confidence to ask