Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would use these in a zombie apocalypse

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

✡︎Rotting at the speed of light卐
★★★★★
M24
M24
Evike Custom M14 EBR Airsoft AEG Rifle Package inspired by Battlefield 4
MP7A1
The HK MP7 - The SEALs Favorite Personal Defense Weapon
MoD Police officer on range with an MP7-SF in CBRN suit.
The Dragunov - Don't Call It A Sniper Rifle

machete with wooden handle A machete with wooden handle isolated on a white background with clipping path machete blade stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

What would your gear be?

MP7 or MP5, Lightweight 30 round mags, M24 sniper on my back, I would also have a ghillie suit in my backpack or wear one and live in the forest where i can fish and eat it to survive, Dragunov or M14 is also nice because it doesnt need to reuse the bolt for every shot which saves time if your in a tower and shooting down at zombies.

Submachine guns are perfect, They are small, Compact, lightweight and good for room cleaning if your sweeping to get to a certain area where there might be enemies, Attach a silencer for more quietness even tho it do produce some sound, it can be improved.

Last edited:
average American student starter pack

average American student starter pack
Based, I hate normies!
Fuck up the entire planet for all i care, USA is aleredy doing it by letting pronoun people be in charge.

Soon one will be arrested just for saying "He" or "She"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back