Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I would say knowledge of self and surroundings is very important

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
This is something I felt for the first time, there's this concept of sense of self and self interest and knowing your true capabilities and I feel like the more you socialize with people the more you kind of cease to have this skill of real self interest and knowledge of self.

Just so you know, to avoid privacy errors I'll change a few parts of the story but in a way you'll understand what I'm saying, the main points.

What happened was I got away from my friend, we always talked, we always were close, we whispered.. so on.

One day, I just let it go, he didn't come and I was alone the entire day, I read a book, great book, alone.

I became the protagonist of my story, the only protagonist.

I became way more observant of my surroundings and I don't hate my friend, I'm not making shit up I just became way more observant and extroverted, I felt like my friend limited me from taking a few steps, you know bothering.... again I don't hate my friend I just hate that some people don't let you talk.

Some friendships are involuntary and you have to suffer pun intended.

Anyway, I realized how quiet I was, I realized how much I wanted to actually raise my hand answer questions and really find my true self, find what's me and what's not me.

I'm not feeding you spiritual propaganda I feel like knowing your true self and reaching your higher limits is extremely important.

For you to have the privilege of taking control of your social desires and not being shy and speaking in a quiet corner of the room and having consequences which may turn the whole class or meeting or whatever against you is just, such a blessing.

Ps. Also I feel like depending on your attractiveness your priorities change, for example if you have good teeth but ugly nose you'll keep idk bending your nose or teeth to make it look less ugly, if you have bad teeth and good face you'll work towards achieving good teeth and may not develop strong facial bones. Even if you have a beautiful face you may become very concerned in keeping that and not touching your teeth and so on and maybe you just develop a weak jaw and over time your looks just fade.

This form of self knowledge can really break you down this is why I encourage thinking really low of yourself, you don't want to lose your incel qualities, if that exists at all.

read every word

Some friendships are involuntary and you have to suffer pun intended.
I find myself on the path to solve this, i'm searching for active friendship, help and to help the next.