Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I would rope if I was Jewmerican

Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
★★
Jewmericans have access to guns, which is the best roping method. If I had access to guns, which I don't unfortunately, because I'm Europoor shit, I'd rope immediately, without any further thoughts. It's just click and you're dead, and maybe you respawn as a Chad. Best roping method. All other methods are either painful as fuck, or not instant.

Guns are a good choice. The only problem is that I'm poor. I need to get some money, and in the future, if nothing improves, I'll just use it to self-delete as you've stated.

Guns are a good choice. The only problem is that I'm poor. I need to get some money, and in the future, if nothing improves, I'll just use it to self-delete as you've stated.
I hope you get reincarnated as an Aryan chad, brocel

I hope you get reincarnated as an Aryan chad, brocel
You too. I'm tired of this meaningless life. If I was white, tall, with a chiseled jaw and Gojo eyes, I would be drowning in pussy.

Same. There were moments when life was unbearable, other moments when i was full of hatred when others hurt me and humiliated me. As younger i was full of anger and would lash out often. I would either go er or kill myself.

Jewmericans have access to guns, which is the best roping method. If I had access to guns, which I don't unfortunately, because I'm Europoor shit, I'd rope immediately, without any further thoughts. It's just click and you're dead, and maybe you respawn as a Chad. Best roping method. All other methods are either painful as fuck, or not instant.
Gun suicides can still fail

Gun suicides can still fail
Maybe if you try to shooting yourself through your chin, but if you just take a gun and put it against your skull from the side, what's the chance you're gonna whiff?

Maybe if you try to shooting yourself through your chin, but if you just take a gun and put it against your skull from the side, what's the chance you're gonna whiff?
Yeah, especially if you use a high-caliber firearm like a shotgun. Just shoot inside your mouth, pointing at your brain, and you'll definitely die.

you most sever the brain stem if you want a guarantee, put the shotgun under you chin than point it more towards you throat, stop half way, shot with buckshot or slug, now you dead
1311_Brain_Stem.jpg