Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would rather have a beautiful girlfriend that truly loves and is attracted to me than being a billionaire

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Thats something you cant buy, who cares about stupid expensive cars and houses i want a pretty blonde woman to love me and thats something a deformed manlet like me is never going to have no matter how rich i get, i hate my life

Low IQ

Do you know what it means to be a billionaire?

YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT...

You can buy a girl if you become a billionaire tho.

Dude this is fantasy. TRUE love doesn't exist in the real world. So you should rather take the billion.

yes me too, affection, validation, memories

36927037_223958968250444_2372848720984145920_n.jpg

Just leaving this here to help you guys decide.

Low IQ

If you know what it's like to be living comfortably, you wouldn't say "meh low IQ, you can't turn down a billion dollars"

I'm assuming most ppl that disagree are struggling financially or aren't making at least $150k annually

You can't buy love and affection but you can rent a walking pussy

What you value shows what you have and don't have.
If you have good height but are incel, you are likely to put more importance on face.
If you are short and incel, you are going to put more of a balance on height and face.

If you are rich, 6'5, own a mansion and drive lambos and also white, and still incel, you are going to value face at its maximum.

Last edited:
Except a female that actually desires you.
Just marry an actress and have her act her heart out (remember to write in the contract that she gets nothing).

Isn't becoming a billionaire and getting plastic surgery the obvious option

Low IQ

This
Being a billionaire gives you status instantly = pussy for life

This
Being a billionaire gives you status instantly = pussy for life
For some reason it sounds like a cope

100% I’d rather be truly GL so I can have the love and affection I crave from my oneitis. All the money in the world won’t compare and will only land me meaningless sex.

Just marry an actress and have her act her heart out (remember to write in the contract that she gets nothing).
She will on give you fake validation and affection. And likely resent you later on and end up cheating on you for Chad. True love can never be bought.

Well then my friend, you are a total moron because with a billion dollars you could looks max AND have endless amount of money and mansions.
Yeah but you're also the ultimate betabuxx.

Thats like saying if you are a Chad you are betabuxxing because she only "Loves" you for your face.

She will on give you fake validation and affection. And likely resent you later on and end up cheating on you for Chad. True love can never be bought.
But I don't think I would be able to pass up on a billion dollars tbh. If I had to choose between that and become a 7/10, I would pick the looks increase.

Dude this is fantasy. TRUE love doesn't exist in the real world. So you should rather take the billion.

Agree. Women are actually worthless past their cunts.

If I had to pick being turned into a 10/10 or a billionaire, I'd pick the latter. Especially today when every woman is not only worthless as a companion, but totally used. Even her cunt isn't special, you know you're using what some other guy considered his cumrag and is tired of fucking her.

You can call that a cope devaluation attempt, but you know that's a fact. She's had tons of dudes dicks in her holes, really fast, one night stands. Why would you want to spend more time on that than other men did?

Supposedly Harvey Weinstein laughed about Markle and Harry because he dumped loads in her.

Fuck a billion, I would take a coupe hundred grand over just about anything else in the world.

Money might not buy happiness but its a damn good down payment.

Thats like saying if you are a Chad you are betabuxxing because she only "Loves" you for your face.
Fuck Chadmaxxing and having mountains of pussy, I want real love, the transcendental kind.

Fuck Chadmaxxing and having mountains of pussy, I want real love, the transcendental kind.

It does not exist, this is why I say you wanting true love vs being a billionaire is totally and utterly moronic. Love is only temp and if some how a beautiful foid magically fell in love with you, she wouldnt stay that way and would eventually find someone else. Leaving you broken while she runs off with another man and every night for the rest of your life you spend alone knowing the women you love is getting fucked by her new man every night while you rott and now are just as broke only your also emotionally destroyed as well.

Things change people change, chemistry is just oxytocin, dopamine and other stuff in the brain. Chadmaxxing and having financial security can create the exact same feelings from inside of a femoid if you looked worthy of mating. Thats all it is, nothing more.

Things change people change, chemistry is just oxytocin, dopamine and other stuff in the brain.
Yeah yeah, I'm kinda tired of that edgecope BS to be honest.

I've seen real love happen, real close to me even, I'm just shut out of it because I'm subhuman, but my sister's been with the same guy for more than 20 years, two kids, and they still look at each other like they just met in high school.

That's the real blackest of pills, boyo, love is the realest thing in the world, and we never get to have it. We basically don't exist.

Anything else is cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back