Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would rather die than ever dating/marrying a single mother

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I cant imagine anything more cucked than willingly raising kids that are biologically not yours. In the animals world, males kill the offspring of other males, meanwhile human males willingly raise bastards. Dating a single mom is the ultimate testemonial to the world that your genes are complete dogshit and you werent able to secure a girl that hasnt been ran through. She will always prioritize her kids and will treat you like shit and there is not much you can do about it because she know that you are desperate and no other foid would ever touch your subhuman ass. I would rather fucking die than become Oofy Doofy and date a single mom. I wished my dad would have done the same, at least then i wouldnt have to endure this fucking nightmare.

Nobody forces you to

Based take from you after what we talked about earlier. Nothing more cucked in this world than raising another mans child

Last edited:
I cant imagine anything more cucked than willingly raising kids that are biologically not yours. In the animals world, males kill the offspring of other males, meanwhile human males willingly raise bastards. Dating a single mom is the ultimate testemonial to the world that your genes are complete dogshit and you werent able to secure a girl that hasnt been ran through. She will always prioritize her kids and will treat you like shit and there is not much you can do about it because she know that you are desperate and no other foid would ever touch your subhuman ass. I would rather fucking die than become Oofy Doofy and date a single mom. I wished my dad would have done the same, at least then i wouldnt have to endure this fucking nightmare.
Def Agree, better incel than cuck.

Dating a single mom is the ultimate testemonial to the world that your genes are complete dogshit and you werent able to secure a girl that hasnt been ran through. She will always prioritize her kids and will treat you like shit and there is not much you can do about it because she know that you are desperate and no other foid would ever touch your subhuman ass.
Brutal Truth :feelscry: :feelscry:

Based take from you after what we talked about earlier. Nothing more cucked in this world that raising another mans child
What did he say earlier?

Based and lionpilled.

Single mom are prime example of hypergamy and dual mating strategy. They give their unconditional love to Chad and get bred. Then when Chad dumps them they look for a simp to raise Chad spwan.

I'd pump & dump one if I could, but yeah other than that I agree- it's basically the ultimate humiliation

Single mom are prime example of hypergamy and dual mating strategy. They give their unconditional love to Chad and get bred. Then when Chad dumps them they look for a simp to raise Chad spwan.

Ah, that shit take of yours
Hopefully one day youll realise that whites not being "primitive monkeys" is the reason why the west is so cucked and degenerated

Hopefully one day youll realise that whites not being "primitive monkeys" is the reason why the west is so cucked and degenerated
No, buddy, it's a mix of different reasons

You can still not be "primitive monkeys" & still not be complete cucks, Jesus Christ

You can still not be "primitive monkeys" & still not be complete cucks, Jesus Christ
Its the root reason. And yes not complete cucks but still cucks.

The less primitive the more cucked

Death before cuckoldry

I'd pump & dump one if I could, but yeah other than that I agree- it's basically the ultimate humiliation
Same. I’d pump and dump one too. I’d even date one seriously if, and only if, I was not responsible for the kids whatsoever. I know it rarely works out that way, so pretty much I’d only hook up with them, not be in a serious relationship

Its the root cause of all degeneracy. A primitive human can not possibly be a cuck.
Cope as fuck

A "primitive" human can easily be one, you just can't see that
Well, they certainly weren't "modern" that's for sure, yet they still were more advanced, intelligent, etc. & didn't seem like cucks based on all the rapes they did & wars they fought in. They also lived in very interconnected communities which you like, and also seemed to exist in a state with Nature, but had immense knowledge of our world.

They also still lived with nature, since they had zero pollution & also seemed to respect it a a lot. So ideally, they're how society should be

Last edited:
Every single modern foid in our time is a single mother. The child in question is just aborted.

Cope as fuck

A "primitive" human can easily be one, you just can't see that
How?

Well, they certainly weren't "modern" that's for sure, yet they still were more advanced, intelligent, etc. & didn't seem like cucks based on all the rapes they did & wars they fought in. They also lived in very interconnected communities which you like, and also seemed to exist in a state with Nature, but had immense knowledge of our world.

They also still lived with nature, since they had zero pollution & also seemed to respect it a a lot. So ideally, they're how society should be
I need to learn more about it what do you mean by advanced?

Oh you know, in the "primitive" state the more superior male could just kill you & fuck your foid but it's ok
I need to learn more about it what do you mean by advanced?
Well, they still lived how you wanted, yet they were skilled craftsmen, sailors, navigators, artists, etc.

Aka, the good type of society & civilization

Yeah fuck dat shit

Oh you know, in the "primitive" state the more superior male could just kill you & fuck your foid but it's ok
I dont know if some men had multiple partners while others had one or none or if everyone in the tribe was breeding with eachother or whatever but it wouldnt make sense if your own tribe members would harm you since they needed eachother for survival. Yes people from other tribes could do that to you but thats how it is. You would never think about those things happening

they were skilled craftsmen, sailors, navigators, artists, etc.
And it went downhill from there. There were new inventions and thats how we got here

I dont know if some men had multiple partners while others had one or none or if everyone in the tribe was breeding with eachother or whatever but it wouldnt make sense if your own tribe members would harm you since they needed eachother for survival. Yes people from other tribes could do that to you but thats how it is. You would never think about those things happening
Well, why would you just want to randomly massacre the other tribe, when perhaps you could help each other or realize you share many things in common?

Humans need more than "muh primal instinct" we need to use our mental capacity to dominate within nature, not over it like the current day
And it went downhill from there. There were new inventions and thats how we got here
So why not want to return to that, instead of how Africans lived who literally didn't even have that when Europeans arrived

As if you actually have a choise

Yeah I would never date a single mom either it’s foolish and soycuck they can ruin your life and the kid will never love you fuck that

Last edited:
Single mothers give me the ick.

Lux would have a hookup/fwb relation with them

Why post this ?

The only way this would not be the biggest act of cuckery is if you get to have sex with her daughter at some point and even impregnate her.

Didn’t you call me a volcel for saying this

+ legally you get fucked since technically they're not your kids so you have no say in what happens to them

I swear if someone says "volcel if wouldn't" I will lose my shit

Anyone who willingly "ascends" with a single mom is the biggest cuck on the planet
@LeFrenchCel @VideoGameCoper

My NT step dad claims he was a slayer in high school despite being 4'10 (until sophomore year) but my question is, if he really did slay why is he with a former single mom?

Anyone who willingly "ascends" with a single mom is the biggest cuck on the planet
@LeFrenchCel @VideoGameCoper
It's what desperation does to a man. I don't even blame them. For some men, it's either that or inceldom. I would date a single mom, but only if I had ZERO RESPONSIBLILITY for her kid(s). If I could fuck her and stuff without being a provider, I'd do it. The second she asked me to help raise the kid/ kids, or give financial support, I would break up

Being with a single mom who lets you reproduce with her isn't cucked. Shouldn't those kids of hers who aren't yours be being taken care of by their biological father anyways?

Last edited:
Shalom