Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I would never date female version of me

Serious

Serious

Officer
★★
Imagine woman that eats shit ton of food, is fat, is playing computer games for whole days, have some shit degree therefore she thinks she knows better at least few things...
Woman like that would be disgusting and I didnt even mention real looks falios like crooked nose, crooked teeth, horse face, egg head, avarage height...

Last edited:
But hundreds of normie simps in her area would

Imagine woman that eats shit ton of food, is fat, is playing computer games for whole days, have some shit degree therefore she thinks she knows better some topics...
Woman lika that would be disgusting and I didnt even mention real looks falios like crooked nose, crooked teeth, horse face, egg head, avarage height...
I wouldn’t either, look at my banner

I would date a female version of me

I am not capable of feeling love but I am very capable of narcissism

That is why you incel

Would the my female version be willing to date me though :waitwhat:

I would. But she wouldn't date me.

Stacy only or death

Imagine woman that eats shit ton of food, is fat, is playing computer games for whole days, have some shit degree therefore she thinks she knows better at least few things...
Woman like that would be disgusting and I didnt even mention real looks falios like crooked nose, crooked teeth, horse face, egg head, avarage height...
Turbo Aspie Foid mad into cars and TCC? Being Friendless Weirdo Cunts Together would sound great tbh.:owo:, but irl we know she wouldnt even acknowledge my existence tho.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

My female counterpart is getting railed by Chads

The blackpill is that the female version of you would never date you. She would only date a guy who makes more than her, is better looking than her, more socially influencial than her etc.

I would date the foid-version of myself (personality wise). But lookswise (i.e. looksmatch)? Hell no!

Last edited:
Female version of me would be giga thera stacy

The foid version of me is a thin, white girl. She would never date me.

Foid version of me would be Tyrone only, there is no hope

I'd date the female version of me

Id love to date the female version of me. Nice, honest, isnt loud and obnoxious, wants a sweet and loving long term relationship.

I would love to date a female version of me, it would be the perfect woman for me. Think about it: You would disagree on way fewer things so the relationship would be way better. The only thing more complicated is that you both would like/dislike the same types of chores, but that should be manageable as well.

Wouldn't fucking a female version of yourself be incest anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back