Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I would love to have a son

What did you have lol
Ramen noodles and Apple Juice. That's what I ate for like 90% of my life up to 18 years old. Barely any protein which is the main thing humans need to grow. No wonder I'm only 5'3" :lul::lul::lul:

Ramen noodles and Apple Juice. That's what I ate for like 90% of my life up to 18 years old. Barely any protein which is the main thing humans need to grow. No wonder I'm only 5'3" :lul::lul::lul:
Brutal :feelskek::feelskek:

What does that have to do with you? wtf I wasted 10 minutes
I am a hermit because I am an incel duah stupid cow this has everything to do with not only me but every body on this site

Dude I'm not even a girl how did you take that thread seriously? I was just joking around with you when you thought I actually was a female I'm a 28 year old khhv Incel MALE

Dude I'm not even a girl how did you take that thread seriously? I was just joking around with you when you thought I actually was a female I'm a 28 year old khhv Incel MALE
XDXXDXDXD OMG you SOB you did a really good female impersonation XD

am so sorry for everything I said may I follow you? XD XD you ... . you wow