Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I would love to have a son

Inceldom Victim

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
-
14d 8h 39m
knowing his unfortunate demise, I would continue to give him bluepilled advice and tell him looks dont matter and that he needs to be more confident, it would be my sick little science experiment/twisted joke, I would derive so much pleasure from his suffering

I would make him look ugly as possible by feeding him utter shit (dr pepper, fish sticks, chips), and encourage mouth breathing and shitty posture

I would pay the neighborhood bullies to specifically target my son, so he can come home and confide in me about his terrible day (while I laugh in my mind about this ugly fuck)

I would essentially be grooming him to go ER

if im lucky, he might even kill me too (like how adam lanza did)

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
598d 6h 27m
Sneir

Sneir

INCELKOMMANDO INTERPOL AGENT GLASS PUSHER COPKILLA
-
57d 8h 27m
knowing his unfortunate demise, I would continue to give him bluepilled advice and tell him looks dont matter and that he needs to be more confident, it would be my sick little science experiment/twisted joke, I would derive so much pleasure from his suffering

I would make him look ugly as possible by feeding him utter shit (dr pepper, fish sticks, chips), and encourage mouth breathing and shitty posture

I would pay the neighborhood bullies to specifically target my son, so he can come home and confide in me about his terrible day (while I laugh in my mind about this ugly fuck)

I would essentially be grooming him to go ER

if im lucky, he might even kill me too (like how adam lanza did)
MASTERMIND CREATING MACHINE INSTEAD OF GOING ER BY YOURSELF 200IQ MOVEMENT (IN VIDEO GAME)

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
-
59d 22h 41m
Would be heartbreaking to see my son living a miserable life because i gave him bad genetics. My daughter could still get a simp.

But i don’t want a daughter either, because i can’t stand females

Inceldom Victim

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
-
14d 8h 39m
Would be heartbreaking to see my son living a miserable life because i gave him bad genetics. My daughter could still get a simp.

Thats why incels shouldn't breed

L

Linesnap99

Luminary
★★★★★
81d 19h 9m
but its not you who is doing that right now. audience should come to the conclusion.

Last edited:
faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
111d 10h 36m
I want a daughter so I can use and abuse her in every hole fucking vile whore meat holes (in videgame)

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
★★★
26d 14h 26m
The Shining Reaction GIF

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
5d 12h 32m
Rare @Inceldom Victim L

ɴᴜʟʟ

ɴᴜʟʟ

24d 21h 13m
This is my life story, Dad?

I

imanuglysob

Captain
27d 15h 37m
Inceldom Victim

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
-
14d 8h 39m
kano999

kano999

Officer
18d 18h 0m
What's wrong with you nigga

Kami

Kami

swagpilled
★★★★★
9d 12h 40m
same, but I would kill myself if I had a daughter

Inceldom Victim

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
-
14d 8h 39m
whats even funnier is that this is what your parents did to you

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

The Watchman
★★★
3d 23h 25m
the state of .is JFL

Lonesome Bright

Lonesome Bright

Recruit
★★★★
3d 6h 8m
Thats why incels shouldn't breed
you do realise that some of the greatest sages, yogis, Saints, Hermits, monks, Gurus, inventors and creators where ( I guarantee you) Incels. WE have contributed most to society with heart,, emotions, and creativity, The very PC you are typing on, the very phone that you use everyday and technology was developed by introverts, not to mention Shamans, prophets, architects, musicians, writers ( I myself am an author of 3 books) We if anything has contributed the most to the human race. Without us I assure you the world will crumble which is what is happening now

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
378d 8h 17m
whats even funnier is that this is what your parents did to you
sadly true in my case. Not completely on purpose but they did purposely fuck me over a few times. No paying for driving classes, forcing me to school far away cause ranked higher which fucked my quality of life. Etc. Also they are poor shitskin midgets so having children to begin with is immoral.

Mellatt

Mellatt

Have a rotten day!
★★★★★
13d 1h 19m
decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Morningstar
★★★★★
35d 20h 31m
Inceldom Victim

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
-
14d 8h 39m
sadly true in my case. Not completely on purpose but they did purposely fuck me over a few times. No paying for driving classes, forcing me to school far away cause ranked higher which fucked my quality of life. Etc. Also they are poor shitskin midgets so having children to begin with is immoral.
I got told there is nothing wrong with my face despite being genetic garbage

Inceldom Victim

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
-
14d 8h 39m
you do realise that some of the greatest sages, yogis, Saints, Hermits, monks, Gurus, inventors and creators where ( I guarantee you) Incels. WE have contributed most to society with heart,, emotions, and creativity, The very PC you are typing on, the very phone that you use everyday and technology was developed by introverts, not to mention Shamans, prophets, architects, musicians, writers ( I myself am an author of 3 books) We if anything has contributed the most to the human race. Without us I assure you the world will crumble which is what is happening now
Your logic is insane lol your shitty autistic books doesn't contribute to society. Most famous tech bosses have a wife LOL how are they incel? Some have kids as well also stop taking pride in something you haven't done you haven't done anything for society

Inceldom Victim

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
-
14d 8h 39m
btw I'm an author of 5 books :feelsaww:

ChrolloLucilfer04

ChrolloLucilfer04

Giga Chad Nen user
8d 19h 50m

curry shitskins parents don't know shit about life
they also ruined me

Inceldom Victim

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
-
14d 8h 39m
Brutal I'm almost 30 and have no driver license yet and got subhuman genetics from my father and got bluepilled advices everyday from him

Inceldom Victim

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
-
14d 8h 39m
EmperorMohamed

EmperorMohamed

Emperor
2d 1h 29m

Based