Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hi, I am a girl and I'm new to this forum.

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Please white-knight me and send me PM's even though I have provided no evidence at all you useless piece of shit incels. Oh, and please make this topic 5 pages long just because it is possible that I have tits or a vagina. I would also appreciate it if you would please kill yourselves

YAAS KWEEN WELCOME!! :soy::soy:

lmfao just reminded me of failed femboy psychocel

Show us your tuna wallet @Mellatt @dungeondragon

Just wired you my entire savings, it doesn’t matter if I have to starve to death as long as I can satisfy you
@mistersinister be like when he scores a single mother of 5 sheboon landwhale

probably a pedohunter

I'll handle this brocels - I speak foid...

Hi,

You are probably a little bit confused right now. This is actually an incel forum, for guys who can't get laid! We are all a bunch of males, who do to losing the genetic lottery, and not being born looking like: Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, or Alexander Ludwig - are stuck being involuntarily celibate.

It's not your fault, you stumbled onto this site by mistake - life is usually super easy for you - like a trip to Disneyland Park, only today you came to .IS!

Run along now, and go update your "Insta".

Hi,

You are probably a little bit confused right now. This is actually an incel forum, for guys who can't get laid! We are all a bunch of males, who do to losing the genetic lottery, and not being born looking like: Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, or Alexander Ludwig - are stuck being involuntarily celibate.

It's not your fault, you stumbled onto this site by mistake - life is usually super easy for you - like a trip to Disneyland Park, only today you came to .IS!

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Hi,

Please white-knight me and send me PM's even though I have provided no evidence at all you useless piece of shit incels. Oh, and please make this topic 5 pages long just because it is possible that I have tits or a vagina. I would also appreciate it if you would please kill yourselves
go fuck yourself and off of this site we are the once suffering from depression and loneliness because of the opposite sex not loving us.

Bitch I have reported you, go and fuck yourself and burn in hell. read this and educate yourself
raise be to Allah.

It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

With regard to the reason for this, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was asked about it and he explained the reason.

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

I'd just like to interject for one moment. What you're referring to as She, is in fact, He, or as I've recently taken to calling it, TITS OR GTFO.
In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.
When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.
The one exception to this rule, the only way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, and admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

We are the ones that cry yurselfs to sleep every fucking night because we are not accepted by the opposite sex, we are the ones that have been rejected and treated badly by society the so called norm, we have been beaten and insulted for just being us and you hate us for what reason. I refuse to kill myself, your sum you fuck arssholes you should kill yourself.

We are the ones that cry yurselfs to sleep every fucking night because we are not accepted by the opposite sex, we are the ones that have been rejected and treated badly by society the so called norm, we have been beaten and insulted for just being us and you hate us for what reason. I refuse to kill myself, your sum you fuck arssholes you should kill yourself.
If i give you my paypal can you send money?

is
If i give you my paypal can you send money?
fuck you again, according to islamic scripture people who kill themselves go to hell, I refuse to do that, you can kill yourself

You should be raped by everyone here

You're not like the other gurls, right?

lot of greycel moments in this thread

:worryfeels:AWOOGA:ha..feels:BOOBA:feelsgah:

:feelsYall:KHE:feelsYall:KHEM:feelsYall:

Before you reject me honey,please don't judge because of my appearance for I am not a hateful incel but a sophisticated gentleman that hasn't yet gotten lucky enough to receive a kiss, hug nor have I engaged in handholding nor sexual intercourse

Tbh, you channeled your "feminine" side a bit too well, OP.

Show bobs and vegene

Yaaaas queen.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

I demand you to give me money
I am poor because I have no confidence (because of how bitches like you have made me feel over the years), which means I am practically poor so I have no money to give you, I am a low status male remember?