Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I would love to have a son

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
knowing his unfortunate demise, I would continue to give him bluepilled advice and tell him looks dont matter and that he needs to be more confident, it would be my sick little science experiment/twisted joke, I would derive so much pleasure from his suffering

I would make him look ugly as possible by feeding him utter shit (dr pepper, fish sticks, chips), and encourage mouth breathing and shitty posture

I would pay the neighborhood bullies to specifically target my son, so he can come home and confide in me about his terrible day (while I laugh in my mind about this ugly fuck)

I would essentially be grooming him to go ER

if im lucky, he might even kill me too (like how adam lanza did)

Would be heartbreaking to see my son living a miserable life because i gave him bad genetics. My daughter could still get a simp.

But i don’t want a daughter either, because i can’t stand females

Would be heartbreaking to see my son living a miserable life because i gave him bad genetics. My daughter could still get a simp.

Thats why incels shouldn't breed

but its not you who is doing that right now. audience should come to the conclusion.

Last edited:
I want a daughter so I can use and abuse her in every hole fucking vile whore meat holes (in videgame)

The Shining Reaction GIF

Rare @Inceldom Victim L

What's wrong with you nigga

same, but I would kill myself if I had a daughter

whats even funnier is that this is what your parents did to you

the state of .is JFL

Thats why incels shouldn't breed
you do realise that some of the greatest sages, yogis, Saints, Hermits, monks, Gurus, inventors and creators where ( I guarantee you) Incels. WE have contributed most to society with heart,, emotions, and creativity, The very PC you are typing on, the very phone that you use everyday and technology was developed by introverts, not to mention Shamans, prophets, architects, musicians, writers ( I myself am an author of 3 books) We if anything has contributed the most to the human race. Without us I assure you the world will crumble which is what is happening now

whats even funnier is that this is what your parents did to you
sadly true in my case. Not completely on purpose but they did purposely fuck me over a few times. No paying for driving classes, forcing me to school far away cause ranked higher which fucked my quality of life. Etc. Also they are poor shitskin midgets so having children to begin with is immoral.

sadly true in my case. Not completely on purpose but they did purposely fuck me over a few times. No paying for driving classes, forcing me to school far away cause ranked higher which fucked my quality of life. Etc. Also they are poor shitskin midgets so having children to begin with is immoral.
I got told there is nothing wrong with my face despite being genetic garbage

you do realise that some of the greatest sages, yogis, Saints, Hermits, monks, Gurus, inventors and creators where ( I guarantee you) Incels. WE have contributed most to society with heart,, emotions, and creativity, The very PC you are typing on, the very phone that you use everyday and technology was developed by introverts, not to mention Shamans, prophets, architects, musicians, writers ( I myself am an author of 3 books) We if anything has contributed the most to the human race. Without us I assure you the world will crumble which is what is happening now
Your logic is insane lol your shitty autistic books doesn't contribute to society. Most famous tech bosses have a wife LOL how are they incel? Some have kids as well also stop taking pride in something you haven't done you haven't done anything for society

btw I'm an author of 5 books :feelsaww:

curry shitskins parents don't know shit about life
they also ruined me

Brutal I'm almost 30 and have no driver license yet and got subhuman genetics from my father and got bluepilled advices everyday from him

Based