Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would like to recant my "No hymen, no diamond" position

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
A virgin would be preferable, plain and simple. However, we live in very confusing times where the lines between marriage and something else are very blurred. While fornication is still wrong, I think it possible for a woman to be good in heart, yet mislead. Therefore, I don't think all non-virgins are unworthy of marriage.

Like any woman would marry us

I don't see the correlation with 'good in heart' and not taking dick in her stinky hole.

Fuck I'd take a loose whore if she was actually cute and gave me the pussy regularly. No matter what she said to me about being monogamous, I'd know she'd be looking for Chad cawk on the side. And even if I found out, I'd yell at the bitch, but still stick around for that pretty pussy and see whores on the side. Finding a virgin is going to be damned near impossible. I'm just working on accepting things for what they are and trying to get a piece for myself, no matter what.

knajjd said:
if you're open to cuckoldry just get to 35 as a financially stable man and get yourself some 57 year old single mother with 4 mulatto children

LOL, no way. She would have to be attractive, preferably with no kids. So it'll probably never happen LMAO FUCKING KILL ME

Females having a "good heart?" Marrying a slut?
Holy shit, OP. You're getting bluepilled af.

knajjd said:
if you're open to cuckoldry just get to 35 as a financially stable man and get yourself some 57 year old single mother with 4 mulatto children

this.

you fakecel heretic scum! OUT OUT OUT OUT

I'm disgusted to be honest. These cunts become degenerate at the ripe age of 12. All femoids are inherently evil at heart. There is no good in a femoid's heart unless it's virtue signalling to get closer to Chad's cock.

Idc how many dicks she took as long as she wants mine.

The problem is so many young girls are taught h society and everyone around them that it is okay. It is ingrained from an extremely young age that sex outside of marriage is the EXPECTATION. I still dislike the degeneracy, but I do think such a person can be forgiven. I mean, most of us here are miserable because we fail in society's eyes. We are worthless because we do not have sex.

So what of a 16 year old girl being held to the same standard? She is being told by everyone, and society, and her "boyfriend" to have sex. Yes, dating is degenerate, but even her parents and relatives are encouraging her to have a relationship. I think it hypocritical to completely demonize someone, especially someone very young in age, for caving to the pressure that even we cave to. It's not right, but it can be forgiven.

a-virgin-nigger said:
I'm disgusted to be honest. These cunts become degenerate at the ripe age of 12. All femoids are inherently evil at heart. There is no good in a femoid's heart unless it's virtue signalling to get closer to Chad's cock.

agree

op: degeneration is unacceptable , in any way shape or form

no exceptions

femonics are fully responsible , they know what they do, they choose to do it

no mercy

Ladyparts are gross enough, why would you want blood and virgin grossness thrown into the mix?

Is this a meme? If it isn't this thread is disgusting. Given what the black pill has taught us about femoid nature, why would anyone here even entertain the thought of MARRYING anyone but a pure amish virgin girl or some similar femoid? I mean I'd pump and dump a hot slut ONCE if I had the opportunity just for the experience (in my country false rape accusations are rare), but never in a million years would I marry a slut, especially not in this cucked civilization where you can't even discipline unruly women without risking a jail sentence.