Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would like to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CurioCel

Banned
-
I found this page through reddit. I am heartbroken on so many levels. One, that so many of you feel so terribly. And two, that there are actual reddit threads to shit on incels. Please DO NOT mistake this as pity. I do not see any of you as “pathetic” or “less than”, as the word pity implies. This isn’t right, this kind of suffering.

Someone tell me: how do I help? Is there such a thing as an incel ally? Isn’t there *something* as another human being I can do, or at least know or learn?

I have edited this a hundred times and am still very anxious about posting. I am trying to sound sincere and respectful, and in no way intend any harm or ill-will. I apologize if any of this comes off the wrong way but I do hope to engage in respectful conversation instead of being banned.

I want to offer you my sincerest apology for breaking one of your rules, but I don’t know how or where else else to ask this and truly learn anything.

"Incel allies" are blackpilled normies. There's some blackpilled normies here, the only rule is not to brag & bluepilling others (giving normie advice like "you need to take care of yourself" etc.) Being blackpilled means you understand that people's looks determine their success in life. And that we are all here because we're without success because we're ugly. Actually, scratch that. Only 5% of us are truly ugly, me included. The rest are just average guys who wish they were male models. You're welcome to stay if you're not a female (no females allowed), won't bluepill anyone and accept the blackpill.

Inceltears?
That’s where I saw the link, yes. But I am absolutely not from there at all. It’s hard to convey sincerity over the internet or show in any way that I’m being honest.

If you are a female have sex with me or PM me nudes. if you are a male stop making fun of us and don't give us bluepilled advice, alternatively you can learn about the blackpill, and if you do not brag about getting sex or relationships with woman you can stay.

"Incel allies" are blackpilled normies. There's some blackpilled normies here, the only rule is not to brag & bluepilling others (giving normie advice like "you need to take care of yourself" etc.) Being blackpilled means you understand that people's looks determine their success in life. And that we are all here because we're without success because we're ugly. Actually, scratch that. Only 5% of us are truly ugly, me included. The rest are just average guys who wish they were male models. You're welcome to stay if you're not a female (no females allowed), won't bluepill anyone and accept the blackpill.
Understood. I apologize, and will see myself out. I am a female and assumed the rules were just about not bashing others, etc. But before I do, is there anything I can take away or learn?

female detected you knew the rules you bitch now GTFO

Honestly, you won’t be able to do anything by giving us advice or perspectives. Most of us here have literally tried it all. What you can do is to advocate to non-incels as much as you can to show a kinder heart towards outcasts like incels. That is of course you do intend on helping and not virtue signaling. Talk is cheap

Understood. I apologize, and will see myself out. I am a female and assumed the rules were just about not bashing others, etc. But before I do, is there anything I can take away or learn?

no fuck you stupid bitch cunt GTFOOOOO you fucking whore piece of shit go back to reddit and bathe in the shit with the other of normie scum kind fucking dumb whore

PM me or post nudes that will really help. Also if you really wanted to help us you'd offer to have sex with us. We don't need your worthless advice just spread your legs imagine we are chad and let us fuck you.

Last edited:
No worries, you can always lurk for learning I guess. Just don't take the edgy violent posts seriously, some incels just like to larp as Muslims when they're not. The biggest rule that's enforced is actually no females because females can never be incel, and the blackpilled normies rule only applied to men. Reason why females can't be incel is because males are thirsty as hell and will go for anything that doesn't have a penis. Look at @Garbage's avatar, that's a female who larped as an incel on here. I thought she was a guy, but she confessed to being a she. As a male, she'd be 2/10, just like me, but considering she's female, she will have no problem finding a guy who will want to be with her.

I don’t know what to say. I’m sorry that I imposed here. I don’t mean any ill-will to any of you but I acknowledge your anger and your hatred of me.

I did read Elliot Rogers’ book - yes, the entire thing - and I thought there were several times he sat miserable but ignored by some stupid woman who was too interested in some “chad” to even speak to him. If even one woman had treated him as a person, asked how he was doing, maybe he wouldn’t have felt so miserable and alone.

I’m not going to post beyond this point because it is MY fault for not reading your rules first, and I’m now in the wrong. I would still love to talk with you all, but I ultimately respect your space. Take care. I do mean that.

Thank you, have a good day btw. You're far better than cucktears (/r/inceltears) as far as I am concerned.

No worries, you can always lurk for learning I guess. Just don't take the edgy violent posts seriously, some incels just like to larp as Muslims when they're not. The biggest rule that's enforced is actually no females because females can never be incel, and the blackpilled normies rule only applied to men. Reason why females can't be incel is because males are thirsty as hell and will go for anything that doesn't have a penis. Look at @Garbage's avatar, that's a female who larped as an incel on here. I thought she was a guy, but she confessed to being a she. As a male, she'd be 2/10, just like me, but considering she's female, she will have no problem finding a guy who will want to be with her.
I understand. Thanks for your time, and I’m sorry again for the intrusion. Huge oversight on my part.

I don’t know what to say. I’m sorry that I imposed here. I don’t mean any ill-will to any of you but I acknowledge your anger and your hatred of me.

I did read Elliot Rogers’ book - yes, the entire thing - and I thought there were several times he sat miserable but ignored by some stupid woman who was too interested in some “chad” to even speak to him. If even one woman had treated him as a person, asked how he was doing, maybe he wouldn’t have felt so miserable and alone.

I’m not going to post beyond this point because it is MY fault for not reading your rules first, and I’m now in the wrong. I would still love to talk with you all, but I ultimately respect your space. Take care. I do mean that.
You really want to help us right? Post some of your nudes offer us sex or GTFO, stop virtue signalling.

>how do i help

Literally nothing, one person cannot change what is the suffering of 100s. If you can change hypergamy, degeneracy, and looks shaming then you can help us. But there is nothing you can do sadly, you should probably leave before your mind is rotted.

77992681 C7A7 4A04 A630 F80A9C9BC6B7

Someone tell me: how do I help? Is there such a thing as an incel ally? Isn’t there *something* as another human being I can do, or at least know or learn?
There's not much you can do, other than spreading awareness.

i would just lurk and not comment

Note how she won't post nudes or have sex with any of us, only pretends to sympathize with the problem, this is why females should never be allowed on here, also stop whiteknighting her she doesn't really care. If she did, she'd at least post nudes, you are all a bunch of cucks

Note how she won't post nudes or have sex with any of us, only pretends to sympathize with the problem, this is why females should never be allowed on here, also stop whiteknighting her she doesn't really care. If she did, she'd at least post nudes, you are all a bunch of cucks
I wouldn't want any of that though, I'm not a filthy degenerate.

I’m calling troll on this

No femoid would take the time out to write that wall of texts for a forum of virgins.

To busy getting validation by men who mog us in every way. There’s no need for them to even acknowledge our existence.
You underestimate the naivety of normies.

i mean you are just trying to look for orbiters by going here why can't we learn our lesson? that stupid mentally ill bitch was the same and that went sour as well. Just ban her, and get on with it. Tbh @ OP no one 't want your nudes because i am 90 percent sure someone from IT is an ugly whale so id rather not see. Also remember that you are not worth anything other than a machine for sex cleaning and validation

Just lurk here and try to fully understand the high IQ posts. Even the low IQ posts have some merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.